What retired webkinz are you???

Home Forums Pets – Archives What retired webkinz are you???

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Just list your personality, favorite color or colors, hobbies, the holiday you like the most from this list in case you get a seasonal pet: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day or St. Patrick’s day, your favorite food, and favorite type of animal, and I’ll tell you which retired pet you resemble the most. You may put other stuff If you want. :) By the way, I go on the forums everyday, and will reply to you as soon as possible. And if you want to friend me, I am princessofpiano88

oaks2013

Just wondering nothing15002, why is that your screen name? It’s kinda funny, and I like it!

Hi oaks2013! I sent you a friend request from both my accounts! Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

nothing15002

I travel, sing, a tomboy, and i love sushi

oaks2013

You’re just like me! Except for the sushi part. I don’t like sushi.

Hi nothing15002! What is your favorite holiday/s and favorite animal/s? If you let me know, I can tell you what pet you are. ;) Sorry about that. By the way, I’m pianoprincess23 and sweetcupcake16, usually sweetcupcake16. I have two ganz world accounts that’s why. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

oaks2013

you are awesome! :) !!

oaks2013

Hi. I like Otters. I am a tomboy. I love Christmas, and I like to play Poptropica. Have you played it before? It’s fun. But anyways, my favorite color is Macoroni and cheese orange. I LOVE WEBKINZ. My pet is a guinea pig. she has a funny hairdo. Friend me, Piano. you are so cool, and we also have many of the same hobbies. I LOVE TO CRAFT. I make Duct tape flowers a lot. My favorite food is my dad’s homemade pumpkin cheesecake. my user name is oaks03

Hi oaks2013! You’re like the otter! Besides liking otters, you sound like the type of person that has a lot of interesting things to do. I will friend you. :) My usernames are VBS123 and princessofpiano88 and I’m also known as sweetcupcake16 on ganzworld besides pianoprincess23. Also, your dad’s pumpkin cheesecake sounds really yummy. :) How do you make duct tape flowers? Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

Ok, here’s all my info if I wanted to find out what pet I am,or if you want to know what I’m like, even though I wrote part of my personality on page one. ;) Here’s some more of it. Personality: very kind, intelligent, artistic, I like challenges, extremely shy, but I have a brave and adventurous side as well, total perfectionist, can be very emotional if I mess up really badly or I’m let down, hardworking, I’m in-between being a tomboy and a girly girl ( I guess I’m both) , I’m a city/country girl, because I live somewhere in-between both and I like both, and I love music, especially classical. My main favorite colors are pink, blue, and purple, and I have a lot of other favorite colors. My hobbies are playing piano ( actually, I want piano performing and maybe piano teaching too, to be my career, and I really want to play at Carnegie Hall someday ), Lego and nano blocks( I love to build things), and reading mysteries and adventure books. :) I really love Christmas!!! :D My favorite foods are falafel, greek yogurt, cookies and cream ice cream, pasta, nut clusters, Swiss granola, and I like to try new food that I never tried before as long as it’s NOT SOMETHING GROSS!!! :P I love dogs, especially corgis, bichon crises, and labs. The retired pet that I am is the yellow lab! :D

oaks2013

You’re just like me! I play piano, love to build things (my dad’s an architech, so I can see where it came from), I live in between the city and country, I like dogs, and I’m both a girly girl and a tomboy! Weird, huh? Well, it’s nice to know that there is somebody like me out there, and that I’m not the only one who like a lot of things some girls don’t. Here’s a little more about me. I love to read, draw, and eat waffles. (I eat so much I think I should be the fattest kid in our class, and somehow I’m the skinniest instead!) And I don’t think I could go a day without drawing. I never have. (Hmm…… Maybe I should try it sometime. LOL) I have a guinea pig who has a mohawk. She is so cute. My retired pet is an otter!

Hi oaks2013! I still can’t believe how totally alike we are. LOL! I love belgian waffles, and even though I’m only hungry at meal times, I’m lean. ;) However, I’m able to eat a lot. I wish I could show you my sketchbook because I enjoy drawing too. Last year, I drew an orchestra playing at a concert hall. It took a very LONG time to finish. I’m glad to know someone who likes the same things as me too. I think you’re probably one of the few people I know that likes to build things. By the way, if I didn’t want to me a musician, I would probably want to an architect or a lego set designer because I like to make up my own lego sets with my pieces that’s why. :) Besides lego and nano blocks, I also like building model cars, and I just finished one a couple of days ago. Is your guinea pig real, or is it a webkinz? Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess PS: Do want to help me with my building kits on webkinz?

oaks2013

My guinea pig is real. She’s really funny looking, and I guess she’s so weird-looking that it makes her cute! Strange, right? Have a nice day!

Jazzalia

Awesome!! Thanks Pianoprincess!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.