What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I just got the zombie puppy! Its soooo cute, Do you think you might have a good name suggestion? If so please reply. Thanks! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Me too!!! Lol i named mine Gir:) some names I think are cute are Stitches or Stitch, Rufus, Patch, Creeper, Frankie, Sugar Rush, Spooker, Ookie and Tombstone. Those names can go for boys and girls pretty much. Some straight up boy names would be Frankenstein, Tyler, Nick, Cullen and Kale. Girly names I can think of are Danielle, Francine, Bittersweetie, Allie Boo, Ickabelle (lol), Gothitela and Lollita. Hope one of these helps:)

Fracktail

Gir after the robot in Invader Zim? I remember that show! I could never really get into it that much, though. Maybe I should give it another try.

Yes lol Gir. I love love love him<3

puppypower04

hi! I may be getting a white terrier on my birthday ( witch is kind of soon by the way) and I need a very cute name for her any ideas?

Hmmm let’s see… Girly names would be Pom-Pom, Fru-Fru, Cadance, Madame Marshmallow, Lillian,Vanessa, Chloe, Jillian, Colette, and Ashley. More random name that work are Vanilla, Nilla, Fluffer, majesty, Mysty, Duchess, Breezey, or Sugar.

Fracktail

Hi! Happy early birthday. :) I have a few names to choose from, so if you like them, feel free to use one: Pixie, Truffles, Curlicue, Cherry, Snow Angel, Coco, Ringlets, or Velvet. I hope one of these strikes your fancy!

prprprprp

Ok, her, white terrier, cute? Well, mine is named Snowflake. Other name ideas could be: Curly, Lucy, Pom Pom, Cutsie, Cutie Pie, Angel, Sophia, Cece, Lillia, Lillian, or Sweetie Pie. Oh, or Amanda, or Shallika. :)

Lol I’m an artist too!

Fracktail

Cool! What’s your favorite medium to use? Personally, I prefer my good ol’ pencil and paper (I sketch a lot, haha), but I also like painting. I occasionally dabble in clay sculpting as well (but I still have to get the hang of making quality artwork from that one :S)

I’m a pencil and paper person as well lol. But you’ll see me with paint occasionally (like now). How about style? What do you do?

Fracktail

It depends on what I’m drawing for, really. Sometimes I use a semi-realistic, semi-fantastic style (almost like the art in Disney movies, but of course I don’t use that exact style), and other times I go all-out cartoony and use exaggerated poses and features. The latter is my default style, mostly because it’s fun to draw and they allow for much more expressive faces. I mostly draw anthropomorphic animals for pretty much the same reasons; I think they’re more expressive and fun to draw, what with their tails and mobile ears. I’ve also always loved animals, so naturally I’d show a natural affinity for them. also did I mention I am a big weirdo so that probably has something to do with it as well haha

I do those too lol. And anthro rocks lol I love to draw in that style lol!

prprprprp

I am kind of an artist too! :) I have drawn lots of things, specialty: Puppies! I drew a dog once and my dad thought it was a real picture! I told him I drew it, and he just stared at me, and blushed…woah….dad blushed? That doesn’t happen every day. Anyway, that’s when I realized I was pretty good. lol.

hollow79

I’ll think about what name i like. I will be getting the gingerbread puppy when it comes out. I am probably gonna name is Snickerdoodle

That’s a cute name!

So I like never need help naming pets but this time I actually do! It’s a llama and I think it’s going to be a she! Any name suggestions would be great :) thanks guys!

Fracktail

Hi, kingdomheartsnerd! I know you are very good at coming up with names, so I hope you like these names. :) Some cute and funny names to use are Truffle, Rocky, Crumpet, Dipsy, Doodle, Skippy, Muffin, or Freckle. Some fitting human names that I like are Lizzy, Jennifer, Millie, Lola, Cammy, Ramona, Tina, Daisy, and Barbara. If you want an elegant, classy name, then Velvet, Duchess, Cashmere, Autumn, or Cleo will do nicely. Finally, some miscellaneous names: Cameo, Daffodil, Lackadaisy, Nutmeg, Honeydew, and Apricot. I hope one of these strikes your fancy!

Thank you very much! I like many of those names! I think I’m going to choose Nutmeg! Lately I’ve been naming my pets after spices lol. Nutmeg was on the list of spices that I love so I’m glad great minds think alike!

Fracktail

No problem! That’s a cool theme you have for your pets. I’ve never theme-named my pets; maybe I should give it a try. (Well, unless you count that time when I named a whole bunch of pets after Jungle Book characters. I was a weird kid. :P)

I’m just relatively familiar with spices since Puppy and I spend so much time cooking/baking! I just think spices have the coolest names! So far I’ll have Ginger, Nutmeg, and Taro!

Fracktail

That’s so awesome! I don’t have much experience baking things, but it seems like a lot of work; kudos to you! I’m more of an artist, myself. :)

prprprprp

Ok, I was going to help, but you already chose, so, good job, Fracktail! :D

Comments are closed.