What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I might be getting the Webkinz Signature Red Wolf and I’m thinking of naming him Boulder. If you guys have other ideas of boy names, PLEASE tell me!!! ;-) And for a pumpkin pup to! I was thinking of naming her Piper, Jacoline, Joe or Josephine, or Jacky. I like Piper the best! Girl and boy names

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

Hi! Congrats on your almost-new pet. If you would like some majestic and regal-sounding names, then I like Athos, Magnus, Ignatius, Vendetta, or Jupiter. If you prefer more light-hearted names, then I like Blight, Tangent, Quicksilver, Axel, Cecil, or Vincent. Finally, if you want some nature-themed names, then I think Alder, Slate, Flint, Aspen, Forrest, or Lupin would fit nicely. I hope you like them!

Fracktail

Oh, and here are some names for your Pumpkin Pup (sorry for the double-post). If you’d like some cute and funny names, I like Spooks, Terry (like in “terror”), Jinx, Trixie (“tricks or treats”), or Hallow. If you’d like more pretty-sounding names, then Luna, Masquerade, Eclipse, Autumn, or Nightfall would fit nicely. Finally, some miscellaneous names: Spitfire, Booregard, Spirit, and Ghastly. I hope you like them (I tried to make each one relate to Halloween somehow)!

hollow79

haha fracktail, i just like the names. And plus i do like Super Mario. Have you ever tried Super Mario Bros or Mario Cart Racing? they are so fun!

Fracktail

Yes and yes! I’ve played the original Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2 (the USA one, not Lost Levels) and they’re really good. (Of course, I’ve also played the “New Super Mario” titles, but I presume the originals are what you meant.) Who do you like playing as in Mario Kart? King Boo used to be my main, but then the Koopalings became playable in Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U, and since those are my favorite characters ever, of course now I play as Iggy Koopa. He’s my favorite out of the Koopalings, because he’s just so darned nutty! (Okay, now I’m just rambling. I apologize for that. :I)

crystal33447

hi guys! want to know something so cool and funny!? well the day before yesterday i got two new webkinz a cocker spaniel (EEEKKKKKKK) and the silversoft cat! and guess what? THEY’RE BOTH PET OF THE MONTH LOL! so funny! anyway if you want to meet them go to the meet my new pet forum! bye!<:

prprprprp

Great! Congratulations! Do you need names?

hollow79

Ooh ooh! name it Mango! or like kingdomheartsnerd said Manderin or Tangerine! I also like Flutter/Flitter, Zip, Harmony, Autumn, Pumpkin, Gingersnap, Midnight, Dawn/Dusk, Citrus, Lemons N Limes, Stripes, Doodle, Zoom, Mario, Luigi, Tweety, Tweet, Tweetles, Barry, Twist, Oreo, Cookie, Taco. People names would be ~ Oliver, Ollie, Hallie, Holly, Belle, Leo. If you want anymore just ask me!

Fracktail

Mario and Luigi? As in, the Mario and Luigi whose series I happen to be hopelessly obsessed with?! You, sir/madam, win the “Reference Fracktail’s Nerdy Interests” game. So does everyone else who talks about Super Mario on the site, actually. EVERYBODY WINS

y33onWKN

Webkinz Oriole, what shall I name thee? With wing so orange and spotted white! Okay everyone, I need a name for my Oriole. I was thinking Pumpkin, but I will consider any other names posted below. Thanks ~y33onWKN

Fracktail

Hi, y33onWKN! Congrats on your new pet. If you’d like some cute and funny names for your Oriole, then I suggest Trinket, Chipper, Dewdrop, Cinder, or Pixel. If you’d prefer more majestic-sounding names, I like Phoenix, Symphony, Nimbus, Obsidian, or Nightsong. Finally, if you just want some conventional names, then I recommend Ray, Olivia, Fletcher, Blithe, Holly, or Terry. I hope you like these!

prprprprp

Hi @y33onWKN, here are some name ideas: Pumpkin (your idea was really cute if you want to go with it) Jack O Lantern, Autumn, Leafs, Pheonix, Emily, Robert, OREOle (lol), Oreo, Pumpkin Pie, Thanksgiving, Sally, Wing, Tweet, Halloween, or Percy. Hope you like my names, and I hope I helped! :) If not, just say so, and I will post more! :)

y33onWKN

Thank you! I’m thinking over which name I like best. They’re all cool!

Fracktail

Thanks! On an entirely unrelated note, have you ever played Super Paper Mario? (I saw your comment on the Mohawk Puppy page on Kinzapedia.) It’s one of my favorite games!

prprprprp

You’re welcome! If you were talking to me. lol!

Fracktail

I was talking to y33onWKN…they were the one to ask for the names, so they said that the ones they got were all cool.

prprprprp

Yeah, I was actually asking @y33onWKN too! :)

Fracktail

Oh, my mistake; it looked like you were replying to my comment. I got confused for a moment, haha.

For your oriole I think great names would be Orian, Orlando, Autumn, Lorrie, Citrus, Symphony, Dazzle, Mandarin, Tangerine, Zippy, Flutter, Zoom, and Aero. Hope you like one of these :)

Comments are closed.