What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

If anyone needs a name please ask me! Oh and for donkeys. I like Jumbleberry, Sunflower, Poppyseed <(idk just thought of it). Muleen (Mule-een), Polarberry, Twist, Razzleberry, People names ~ Don (lol), Donny, Benji, Ollie, Aiden. I had a cool idea, for some reason it would be funny to name them after the 7 dwarves like Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy ect. I hope you like my names!!!! And i hope someone will use them!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

Hey @hollow79 You said you like to come up with names so could you come up with a name for a Spooky Puppy? I might get one Thanks!! Anyone please suggest names for the Spooky Pup!!! I might get one.. ☺☻

prprprprp

Hi @lavadragon, here are some names for your Spooky Puppy: Pumpkin, Spooky, Halloween, Bark, Melvin, Trick or Treat, Treat, Candy, or Gus. Hope you like my name suggestions! If not, please say so and I will post more for you! :)

lavadragon

Ohh hey @prprprprp I am so glad to hear from you!!!! I like those names you came up with!!! I LOVE the names Halloween, Trick-Or-Treat and Spooky!!!! Thanks I will let you know when I name him!!!! ☺☻☺

prprprprp

You’re welcome! I’m so glad I could help!!! :) Is you ever need any more just say so. :)

lavadragon

Ohh thankyou @Fracktail I love those names!!!!! I really like those “goofy” names!!! Doodle, Jumbles I like them all!!!! Thanks so much!!! Ohh the regal-sounding names are so cute!!!!! Thanks so much @Fracktail I will let you know as soon as I get the Donkey’s and let you know what names I picked for them!!! Thanks!! ~lavadragon~

Fracktail

No problem! I love coming up with names for Webkinz! The Donkey is one of my favorites, too. Something about the stubby legs and lackadaisical eyes just makes me want to hug it. :P

lavadragon

Haha!! I know exactly what you mean @Fracktail ☺ They are so cute!!! Also thanks @hollow79 I like the names that you also came up with!!! Ohh I just saw this thanks to you @kingdomheartsnerd I like the name… Puddles!! I am not to good at coming up with Webkinz pet names!!!! I mean I named my Zig-Zag Zebra “Zig Zag” XD I know I am not that good Thanks guys!! ~lavadragon~

lavadragon

Hi guys!!! I got a Webkinz Donkey at a store a couple of days ago!! ☺ I am looking for a name(s) for them!! Ok this might seem weird… but I am getting three of them ☺ Since they are so rare.. Ok They are all going to be boy donkeys… I already got the name Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh yeah I am an older kid and sometimes I watch Winnie the Pooh!!! I watched it when I was little… xD Eeyore Is one of my favorites from the show… Ok I am going to need some help!! Please, no girly names!! It really would not fit my Donkey(s)!!! Ohh and shhhh umm the Donkey is my Christmas gift I am buying two more but I am supposed to forget about them but….. It is so hard!!!!!! I will not I know…. ~lavadragon~ Thanks guys!!

Fracktail

Hi, lavadragon! Congratulations on your new pets! If you want some cute and goofy names, I like Jumbles, Puzzle, Dipsy, Doodle, Truffles, and Lackadaisy. If you prefer more conventional names, then Oliver, Herman, Benjamin, Jasper, Melvin, and Percy will do. Finally, if you would like some regal-sounding names (hey, donkeys can be classy too!), then I like Brazen, Claudius, Gemini, Leonardo, Cleopatra, Cashmere, and Tempest. I hope one of these strikes your fancy!

Well I think really cute names would be Dusty, Puddles, Dunkin, Danny, Aero, Digger, Tito, Ryder, Atlas, Keystone,Miles, Drake or Greystone. Other random names are Snickers, Droopy, Flicker, Dusk, and Boxer. Hope you like these :)

prprprprp

Hi @lavadragon! Here are some good boy names for your donkeys: Eeyore, Bronco, Bruester, Billy, NotSmart Alleck (don’t know why I thought of that! xD lol) Christ-Bearer, Palm Leaf, David, Malric, (MAh-l-RICK) Anthony, Augustine, Xsavior, Elijah, George, Greykor, Ulias, Dusty, Otis, or Giavin. Hope you like my names! :) If not, I’ll post some more for you! :)

hollow79

I’ve FINALLY decided on what to name my P&W cat! Thanks for all your helpful names! but i ended up naming her Strawberry Shortcake! I luv her! her name fits her perfectly!!! If anyone needs a name plz ask! I have awesome names! Like: My black wolf = Koda, Love puppy = Angel, Chinease Dragon = Kai, P&W Cat = Strawberry Shortcake, Siggy Bengal Cat = India, Pretty Panda = Petunia, St. Pat’s Setter = Shamrock, Brown Dog = Cocoa Puff, Mystic Pony = Starlight, Aquamarine = Spash Dragon, Buttercup = Sig Orange Tabby, Melody = Harmony Puppy, Coconut = Tropical Island Pup, Skylar = Shimmer Bunny, Emery = Clover Cat, Lullaby = Dreamy Sheep, Justice = Rockers Papillon, Pixie Dust = Tye Dyed Pony, Jumanji = Leopard, Serenity = Peace n Love puppy, Sabrina = Spooky Pup, Faline = Sig Deer, Anastasia = Swirly Curl Unicorn, Bubble Gum = Flutter Pig. Sorry for such a long comment, i just love telling people my names of my past webbys! This was only a few compared to what i have, last time i counted i have over 170+!

allyisen7

Does anyone need help coming up with a name for their pets? Not a worry! If anyone needs some names, Come to me, Allyisen7! I’m always on webkinz world, and amazing world!!!!!! Please Add me as your friend on webkinz world! snowwhite235 is my username!!!! Thank you! Have fun in webkinz world.

hboko

Some cute names are Reena,Lola,Kylee, Zoie,Nikki,Gabby,Kandi,Cady,Jackie,Holly,Julian,Winter,March,April,June,August,May,October,Pumpkin,Mary,Ginger,December,Misotoe,Misty,Midnight,Piper,Butternut,London,and Paris. I hope you find a good name for your pet! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Comments are closed.