What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

wboxer15

I have to name ALL OF THEM? I have over 125 Webkinz! This is going to take a while! ;) (No, I’m not kidding I really do have over 125. I started collecting when I was like, four.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AZMurrays

This Christmas I’m asking for a Brown Sugar Puppy, a Flutter Pig, a Raccoon, and a Brillent Bandit. What would you name them if you got them? The Brown Sugar Puppy and the Flutter Pig are most likely going to be boys, and the Raccoon and Brillent Bandit are going to be very close brothers and sisters. I kind of like the name Lavender Rain for the Brillent Bandit(a name someone else made up that I thought was really pretty), but I would still like to hear what names you guys have(I would like the Raccoon’s name to be similar or close to his sisters). Thank you!

allyisen7

Hi, AZMurrays! I love to come up with names for webkinz…Or anything! Ha-ha. So. Here are names i’d name them. I will give you 2 for each one. Brown sugar puppy- Snicker doodle or snickers. Flutter pig-Pearson and Peter Raccoon- Raphael, Randy Brilliant Bandit-Rainy and Dazzle I really hope that this helped you out! Thats pretty cool you’re asking for them. Good choices. I like them too. :) I super hoped you liked these and you’ll use at least one of them! :)~Allyisen7

AZMurrays

Thanks Allyisen7! I like the name Pearson for the Flutter pig. If I get it and it looks like a boy, I will name it Pearlson, and if it looks like a girl I will name it Pearl.

Fracktail

You could go about the raccoon siblings in a few different ways. First, you could make them sound similar: some pairs like that would be Sandy and Randy, Lavender and Lupin, Jinx and Jenkins, and so forth. You could also make the names compliment each other; something like Ginger and Snap, Snickers and Doodle (like in snickerdoodle), Artemis and Apollo, Hip and Hop, Dawn and Midnight, and the like. (They can even be complete opposites, like the aforementioned Dawn and Midnight. Be creative!) For your Brown Sugar Puppy, some good names would be Caramel, Ginger (if you’re not going to use my Ginger and Snap suggestion), Scotch, Tuffy, Ranger, Sparky, or Spencer. Some good Flutter Pig names are Perry, Gabriel, Corky, Icarus, Skyward, or Trotters. Hope one of these strikes your fancy!

AZMurrays

Thanks for replying Fracktail! The raccoon siblings names would most likely be similar or close, and I kind of like double names, like Redwater, Moonstone, or Leaffall. Plus, I have the name for the Flutter pig now, Pearlson or Pearl(boy or girl). I like the name Spencer for the Brown Sugar Puppy, but if any other names, I would love to hear them. :)

Fracktail

I’m glad you liked them! I have some more names for your double-name request, if you like: Stonestripe and Silvermoon, Feathertail and Foxfur, Birchbark and Breezeflower, or Leaftail and Larkflight. Also, I like Lightfoot and Darkstone (they don’t sound similar, but they compliment each other; I especially like the double-meaning of “lightfoot”.) I hope you like one of these pairs!

unicornbeth

i have a lolipop dog and named it candy then i have a lop eard bunny witch u can get when makeing a acount and named it lily grace. tell me if u want help with names!!!!!

Would you help with gingerbread puppy names? She’s a girl:)

hollow79

hi kindomhearts! I am good with names! I am gonna name my Gingerbread puppy one of these. I was at first gonna keep these names a secret (especially the 1-2nd ones!) but now i realize maybe it could be the perfect name for someone else! so here goes! Gingersnap, Snickerdoodle, Gumdrop, Icing, Cinnamon Twist, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Candy Canes, Candy, Colorful Coated Candies (<IDK), Swirly Twirly Gumdrops, Swirly Twirly Cinnamon, Cinnamon&Sugar. Do you like any? If not i can suggest more!

Thank you very much guys! I’m still thinking of names but thank you for suggesting some:) I want the perfect name for her so when I decide on something I’ll let you know:) in the meantime any more names you’ve got please suggest them. I was looking for something kind of regal or unique:)

Fracktail

Oh, I didn’t know you wanted regal names! In that case, some good names would be Cleopatra, Angelica, Jasmine, Lavender, Saffron, Gloria, Belladonna, Anastasia, Estella, Caramella, or Guinevere. I hope these fit what you’re looking for!

Thank you! And no I didn’t ask for them so I had no reason to expect regal names lol. But I love Guinevere!

Fracktail

Thanks! I don’t usually come up with names like that so it was a lot of fun to step outside of my comfort zone. I’m curious to see what name you do pick though! (If I had one I’d probably start out with really good names but then end up naming it after a Nintendo character because I am a big nerd. I need to keep that in check. :P)

Hello guys! I’m excited to say I’m back with another pet who sadly I cannot seem to name on my own… She’s a gingerbread puppy and a very cute one at that:) I just got her and already I’m in love! Any names will do! I love uniques ones so share all that you’ve got! Thanks in advance!

Fracktail

Hi, kingdomheartsnerd! Congratulations on your new pet. Some cute and funny names for her would be Gumdrop, Truffles, Coco, Cinnamon, Biscut, Bonbon, Lollipup, and Gingersnap. If you prefer more conventional names, you should give Nutmeg, Noel, Christine (for Christmas), Patty (after Peppermint Patties), Maple, Kat (like in Kit-Kats), Reece (Reese’s Pieces), or Trixie a try. I also saw the name “Snickerdoodle” buried somewhere in this thread, and I thought it was cute. I forget whether it was mine or not, but I thought I’d add it here.

prprprprp

Hi kingdomheartsnerd! Here are some names: Cookie, Gumdrop, Frosting, Puddin’ , Candy Cane, Molasses, Gingerbread, Cutieface, Sweetie (get it?), Holly, Ginger (I might name mine that too. :) ), Christmas, Santakinz, Sticky, Sugar, Cookie Crumbs, Crumb, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Stix, Sugar and Spice, Gabrielle, Victoria, Emilia, Aurora, Sweet Stuff, Snickerdoodle, Gingersnap, Allyssa, (or Alissa), Twix, Chocolate, or Allishia. (A-LEE-SHEE-A) I hope you like my ideas! If not, just post under and I will post more! :)

Comments are closed.