What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

I will add you LabLover! are there caps in your username on Webkinz? my user is hollow79 no caps. I’m glad you like my names!!!! I never thought of doing middle names for my webbies but i might start doing it. I have a Petal Puppy named Lexi and a cotton candy bunny named Candy. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LabLover2014

Yeh, there are capital letters. The username is LabLover2014. I sent you a friend request a few minutes ago.

LabLover2014

I really like the names you came up with! I came up with the names Lacy, Gracie, Katie, and Scarlet, too! I think I am going to name her Kayla, either with Lexy, Lacy, or Kandie (one of my names I thought of) as her middle name. Am I the only one who does middle names for stuffed pets? (Just curious. I like doing it because I can call them two names, lol.) I only write one name down on webkinz, though. And btw, I need some more friends! Getting through the mega challenges right now. My name on here is the same as my webkinz account. Thanks!

AZMurrays

No, your not the only one who names their pets two names. Now I don’t normally name them with a middle name, but I did name my calico cat Calico P. Puffball. What his middle name P. is I have no idea, I just named him that because it sounded nice altogether. :) I have always considered my webkinz as my children(so I have like 40 children, not to mention all of my cousins that my brother owns), so to me their last names are my last name. Although sometimes I do name them like Haddie (Jacob) Hattington(I didn’t name him with Jacob in Webkinz, but it is his middle name). When I name my pets, I try to name them after something, what they look or feel like(Flossy or Black Beauty), or a name that means something special (like billy and lily, my two twin bichon frize dogs, Fuzzle my skunk (named after a skunk in a book), or Moonstone my barred owl (named because of his big eyes in his plush style). So if you really like both Kayla and Lexy, name her Kayla Lexy them. :) (sorry to make this so long)

LabLover2014

Okay, I was wondering if I was the only one who did middle names. :-) And, I am naming my lab Kayla Lexy. I’m still waiting for her to even be shipped. :-( I want her so badly!

hollow79

I love the name Lexi! but i named mine April in case you want to use that. Here are some names: Casey, Lady, Miranda, Melina, Hazel, Scarlet, Cookie, Cocoa, Mazie, Lacy, Jacey, Graci, Paige, Katie, Zoey, Cuddles, Snuggles, Lemons ‘N’ Limes, Traci, Snickerdoodle, Snickers, Blondie, Sasha, Clair, Dawn, Ginger, Gingersnap, Jimber, Kylie, Emma, Emily, Sarah. Do you like them? i can think of more if you want!

LabLover2014

I just ordered the signature yellow lab. It is a girl, thinking about naming her Lexy or Kayla. Any ideas for names?

ChipperChirp

A good name for a cocker spaniel pet is Leif.

Comments are closed.