What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

ooh! some good names are for your armadillo is: Army, Rainie, Storm, Crayon, Crayola. Sweetheart Fox ~ Angel, Amora, Valentina, Sweet-Tart, Rosy, Rosalie, Rosada, Scarlet, Scarletta. Peacock ~ Pinkalicious, Queen, Marianne, Annie, Pinkie, Amelia. Hope you like!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnowyGanz5

Another person with great names! I think I will name my Armadillo Crayola. Rosalie is a cute name for the Fox, and Pinkie goes great with the Peacock’s color scheme.

SnowyGanz5

Hey guys! Me again. I’m buying store points this weekend and I figured out I will get the Pinktastic Peacock, Sweetheart Fox, and the Rainbow Armadillo. The Peacock and the Fox will be girls, while the Armadillo will be a boy. Any name suggestions?

Sure! Here are some for the Rainbow Armadillo: Rainbow Dash (if you’re a fan of MLP), Rainbow Burst, Magic, and Sonny Rainbow. Those are some fairly gender neutral names, but some might be too girly for you. For the fox: Sweetheart (of course!), Romance, Beloved, Pierced Heart, Cupidess, Aphrodite (I named my Garnet Rover that), Strawberry Shortcake (if you like her), Valerie, Anastasia or Cora (after the Red Queen or the Queen of Hearts from “Once Upon A Time”), and Lady. For the Pinktastic Peacock: Bubblegum, Princess, Duchess, Rosie, P!NK (if you are a fan of her), Fantasia, Lipstick, and Blush. Hope you like some of these! ***MidnightQueen***

SnowyGanz5

Wow MidnightQueen, you have really great names! I really like Valerie for the Sweetheart Fox and Bubblegum for the Pinktastic Peacock. Magic is a really unique and creative name for the Rainbow Armadillo!

Aw, thanks SnowyGanz5! So glad you liked the names I gave you! Tell me when you adopt your new pets and what you name them!!! ***MidnightQueen***

hollow79

i like the names Dusty, Sandy, Jasper, Willow, Rosemary, Pepper, Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Rusty, Foxy, Foxy Roxy (lol), Faith, Jenna, Lynn, Wile. E. Coyote, Wilde, Wilma, Wilderness, Forestt, Foresta, Furr, Fuzz, Claws, Paws, Cinnamon, Chica, Tucker, Tanner, Turner, Pookie, Scratch, Patch and Rocket! < those are a lot but i hope one strikes your fancy!!! :)

Does anyone have a good name for a Fennec Fox?

Well there’s Hakka, Quinn, Gene, Oaken, And spruce which can be boy or girl names:) I’d also suggest nutmeg, Vanilla spice, Coriander, and Paperika. Hope you like!

I’ve named most of my pets after my favorite movie/tv show characters. Let’s see… There’s Wishbone, from Wishbone. There’s Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Isabella, Perry, and Karl from Phineas and Ferb. There’s Gracie Lou, from Miss Congeniality. And then there’s Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye, from the Avengers!!! (Note, this is NOT in the order I’ve adopted them.) :D

Haha, I named my Emerald Lab Loki, after the Loki from “The Avengers”! ***MidnightQueen***

Speaking of Marvel names… I just named my German shepherd Pepper! Cuz well Ya know Pepper Potts and Tony Stark lol. Don’t have a Tony stark yet lol

Comments are closed.