What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Br0cktree

Hey everyone, I need some help! I have the opportunity to either get the Signature Ocelot or the Signature Marble Cat, and I can’t decide which one to get! Which one do YOU think I should get? I’d also love it if you gave some name ideas for them too. :) Thanks! -BT

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, there Br0cktree! :D I suggest the Marble Cat. That way, whenever you can’t find your plush, you can say that you’ve lost you marbles. I know, it’s weird, but I’m weird too. :D

Hello guys! I just spoiled myself this week and got two more friends :O a piƱata donkey and a winter mint husky! Both are going to be boys I’m pretty sure but give me names you guys think would sound great! (My German shepherd still has no name too lol. It’s such a tough decision cuz you guys came up with so many great names!)

lovejoycc100

Pinata donkey should be… idk candy?? WM husky could be elsa, snowy, blizzard ya thats all i got

Haha, my Wintermint Husky is named Elsa! ***MidnightQueen***

Awww cute lol! I’m still thinking of names:) I think mine will be a boy but idk:)

Br0cktree

For the Wintermint Husky, how about Snow Storm, Wintergreen, or Arven? The last one is from a book I read about animals :P :)

lovejoycc100

So these are my webkinz names: (In order of when I got them) Pom Pom Kitty: Pom Pom; (haha so creative :p) Pink Pony: Cheerlee; Pink Poodle: Curly; Cow: Cake; (IDK where I came up with that) Fantail Goldfish: Goldi; (I’m too cool for Es) Pig: Bacon; Pink & White Cat: Pinki (Again, too cool;) Spotted Leopard: Fuzzball; Bullfrog: Spots; txtin puppy: omglolrofl; lol all I can remember right now rest coming soon!!

lovejoycc100

What should I name my black poodle and my white seal? I don’t like people names JSYK. :) Thx, Caroline

hollow79

and i also kinda like Sunny, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Thistle, (Yeah, kinda made these up in my head too…)

huggiebuggy9

I have an Aunt Rose Mary. :)

Comments are closed.