What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LabLover2014

Thanks @silvermist03 for the W Pup names- I didn’t get the puppy, but I named my new Decade Dragon “Brooke”!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks guys!

silvermist03

That is a perfect name for a decade dragon!! I love it!!! I FINALLY got my sweet elephant that i’ve been wanting since it came out in… November? Anyway it is ADORABLE!!! It doesn’t have a mouth, though… And, I found out in response to my last comment, that, while the webkinz yorkie does not look like all the yorkies I’ve ever seen, the signature short haired yorkie does, so.. yeah. And yes, if you’re wondering, I’m kind of hyper right now :) God bless, Silvermist03

hollow79

I named mine Legend, some others could be, Century, Decade, Dee, Magic, Decade Delia, Wendy Webkinz, Willow….idk really, Dakota is good! for the cocker spaniel – Twinkie, Puddles, Sadie, Luke, Max, Zeke, Lenny, Cookie, Twix, Snickers, JayJay, Kay, Kayla, Kiki, Lilly….Not sure what your looking for!

silvermist03

That sounds perfect for a decade dragon!!! I found out yesterday, btw, to my last comment, that the webkinz signature yorkie, looks a lot more like what a yorkie looks like. God bless, Silvermist03

Comments are closed.