What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

silvermist03

My little sister (5) said to name it ” Watermelon puppy”. So creative! ;) If it was a girl I’d say Melonie. Like Melanie, but Melon. Yeah. Cheesy. :) But a boy… That’s hard. I keep thinking of Alex. I know that has nothing to do with watermelons or the candy theme. Sorry. I think on it and get back to you. God bless, Silvermist03

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tarayvonne

Alrighty I’m back again looking for more suggestions. Now I need a name for a candykinz watermelon pup (male). Something that matches the theme of the pet or close to it maybe? Or maybe matches the way he looks. I don’t know, a regular name doesn’t seem to suit candykinz pets. I just named my gelato parrot JuJu Gelata because I couldn’t think of anything else. Not that original :(

How about Sour Patch, Mel, Sweetie pup, Juliano, Juicyfruit, Ollie Melon (sounds so cute!), Sugar Rush, Jelly Belly (like the candy), Aquario, Sonny, Green Daze, Speckles or maybe Keeko? Let me know if you like any of these:)

tarayvonne

Thanks very much :) I named him Jelly Belly because that was funny and cute. Thanks everyone for your help again. Thanks to kingdomheartsnerd for the suggestion that suited the pet very well. I just picked up a stormy dragon on ebay today, it will be several days before it comes in. Can anyone suggest a name for that one? Either male or female, don’t care. I’m almost caught up on the webkinz I missed when I got too busy to play, so hopefully I will slow down soon with the name requests. Unless a new estore pet catches my eye ;) Thank goodness the last three didn’t interest me. I’ve named so many pets I’m out of names by now. You guys really help me out with that, thanks.

Oh I’m glad you liked it:) I thought it was a very cute name myself:) and I personally named my stormy dragon Ender but some more male names could be Stargazer, Stark (iron man reference lol), Zappers, Bolt, Tsunami, Zip Zip, Nimbus, Sprinkle (like rain) or Xander. Some female names could be Violetta, Wysteria, Twinkle, Juliana, Radiance, Electra, Stormy, Riversong, Aquaria, Misty or Mystique. Hope it helps:) btw I have a hyena, signature arctic hare, and a chocolate delights pup that need names:) hyena is boy, pup is girl and bunny is undecided :)

tarayvonne

Ewwww I like Mystique, thanks! It reminds me of X-men. That will do fine, thank you.

Oooh!! A Chocolate Delights Pup! Those are awesome! Delilah, maybe? Drizzle, Gwen, Sweet, Chola, Cloe.

:)

SaveTilikum

Taray, I love how you took two of the names :) It’s lovely, Isla was also a wonderful suggestion! I hope to see Isla Aliikai around love! -Elle

tarayvonne

Thanks to both of you for your excellent name suggestions! I named her Isla Aliikai, taking a suggestion from both of you :)

Awww that’s a beautiful name! She’s going to be a wonderful pet:)

Comments are closed.