What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lavadragon

Hello! I am looking for a name for a Billy Goat ^w^ I am not quite sure yet if it’ll be a male or a female, but I could use some names! I also got this festive little hat that looks just perfect on it so I would love some winter/Christmas names. Something unique though, thanks! ~Merry Christmas!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

petthepest

Possible Christmas-like Billy Goat names: Hollydancer; Mistlehoof (play on “mistletoe”); Sprinkle; Happy; Frolicker; Merrybell. :) Congratz on your goat and ferret webkinz!

lavadragon

I really like Frolicker and Mistlehoof @petthepest! Hmm, I can’t decide quite yet… I’ll let you know which name I choose ^w^ Thank you for the wonderful suggestions!

lavadragon

Hello again! Now I am looking for a name for a Signature Black Footed Ferret, once again not sure if this one will be a male or female. Ohmygosssh though, this one is just the best. Mine has a really long neck and a funny expression on it’s face, soooo, I am thinking it’ll have maybe a sarcastic personality? Not sure though. Oh yeah, and I am starting to make crochet necklaces to put on my ‘kinz. ^w^ Made from real alpaca fur. So it’s super soft! I already made one for ferret, it’s a white one, you could literally make 10 of ‘em and it could wear them all at once it’s neck is so long! I, just love this little guy. (or girl.) It’s look is just so sarcastic. I am going to try to crochet a kerchief or maybe a flower or somethin’ so wish me plenty of luck! ~Merry Christmas! ☺(Oh and for the name, something unique please! Thank you!) ~lavadragon

petthepest

Possible black footed ferret names: Footsies; Pitter-patter; Jule; Nipper; Flurry; Stocking; Tiptoe. :) Hope you enjoy your ferret!

Pokekinz

Well…. Hm…. I’ll start with the Billy Goat. Male names: Allfie, Alpine, Alps, Basil, Boomer, Brutus, Buddy, Ceasar, Chester, Chief, Chris, Claus, Comet, Dante, Duncan, Ebeneezer (heheh), Julius, Klaus, Noell/Noel, Rowdy, Rusty, Sonny, or Tyrone. Female names: Agnes, Anabell, Bailey, Blanche, Bonnie, Carol, Cheyenne, Chevre, Chloe, Daisy, Donna, Eve, Hailey/Haley, Hollee/Hollie/Holly, Isabell/Isabelle, Kelly, Natala (this means “born at/on Christmas”) Noel, Sable, Trixie, or Vixen. And now for the Ferret. Male names: Bandit, Boots, Chaska, Digger, Garret, Martin, Marvin, Mischief, Mudd, Muddy, or Socks. Female names: April, Eliza, Guinivere, Lydia, Mia, Phoebe, Sybil, or Tally. And that’s all I got right now.

lavadragon

@petthepest, I really like Footsies ^W^ Hehe, that’s really cute. @Pokekinz, I reaaaaaally like Socks for ferret, and Boots, and Mudd. I like Comet, and Anabell for the goat. Aye, I’ve got a hard decision to make… >,< Thank you both for that fantastic names!

Pokekinz

No problem, I’m glad you liked them! :D

lavadragon

Whoops, looks like I got a little messed up with that last comment. I meant to say that the Billy Goat’s name will be Frolicker, and still a male. Sorry about that!

lavadragon

Alright! Sorry for the wait, but I have finally decided ^w^ For Ferret, I have choose the name Socks! @Pokekinz has come up with! ☺ Annnnnnnd for the Billy Goat, I have chosen Comet @petthepest has come up with! ☺ Thank you both again! Ferret will now officially be a male, although I was debating if it should be a female. Hmm. Still thinking on that one, since I have waaaay too many male pets already, probably ‘cuz they are very easy to give a personality to. Oh, and the Billy Goat will be a male. :)

MooMandy05

I am in need of a name for a BOY Sig. BARN OWL. Because it’s a signature I would like abstract names please ~MooMandy05 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)

Pokekinz

Hm… Let’s see what I’ve got: Acteon, Aeker, Andrus, Chess, Dustin, Javor, Kempe, Oakden, Roka, Sanborn, Soren, or Vance. Please let me know if you like any of these!

silvermist03

Peppermint, Pepper, Joy, Chris Kringle, Chris, Kringle, Elf, or Claus. Good idea with the reindeer names. We had a high of 74 degrees one day last week where I live. This is ridiculous! No hope for a white christmas… ;) God bless, Silvermist

Anyone have any name ideas for a jolly holiday puppy?:)

baileydog07

one of santa’s reindeers names

That could be cute:) thank you!

Comments are closed.