What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I need a name suggestion for my Ginger Bunny webkinz. I think its a girl but putting down some guy names would be ok! Thank You!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Hello ilovefoxes951! (Nice name by the way, foxes are pretty awesome!) here are some names for your ginger bunny. For a girl: Hazel, Leah, Lexi, Nutmeg, Ginger, butterscotch, daisy, rose, or dessert rose. For a boy: Jack, (or Jackson) Peter, Ryan, Sage, or Pippin (from the lord of the rings. I haven’t seen it but we have a real rabbit that my sister named pippin, and I think it’s a really cute name for a rabbit). And here’s some names that could be for a boy or girl: cinnamon, spice, pumpkin, carrots, or nibbles. Hope this helps! :)

Cindyrox09

Do Daywalker Cartman calls a ginger without freckles Redhead is also good

I am getting a Blue Hippo, but, I have NO IDEA what to name it! I thought of Blu are other names like that then, an idea popped in my head! “Why not ask my friends!?” So, What do you think I should name it!

petthepest

Do you still need hippo names? Maybe Bouncey, Flopsy, Beady, Poddy (since hippos live in pods), Rivers, Spring, Hoover, Aquarian, or Niles.

Pokekinz

Okie, so I have a bunch of names for a female Signature Ocelot… I already named mine, so I’m just gonna post ‘em here, for anyone who has an unnamed female Signature Ocelot. :P Ahem:

April, Cerys Eliza, Elspeth, Guinivere, Juniper, Lydia, Lyra, Mireille, Phoebe, Saffron, Sybil, Tally, and Tansy.

So uh… There ya go.

It’s funny because I have a girl ocelot needing a name! You are too helpful pokekinz <3 I’m really torn between Lydia and Khajiit (I’m a fan of skyrim lol).

Pokekinz

Oops, sorry I didn’t reply earlier. So, you’re welcome! XD I actually really like the names Lydia and Lyra for some reason, but I ended up naming mine Piper.

Hey everyone! ~(^o^)~ Sooo hears the dealio…I’m needing names for a girl pink & white cat and a boy tree kangaroo. For the cat, I would really like a name that is possibly candy-related or Japanese :) Anything cute and fluffy XP And for the kangaroo, I would like a name that is Australian. It can be a spin off of an actor’s name or just plain hilarious. Just whatever comes to mind..Thanks guys! :D Hope everyone and every webkinz is doing super duper! ~PJ5

Pokekinz

Lesseee….. I’m actually kinda at a loss for these, especially the Kangaroo, but I’ll tell you what I’ve got. For the Pink and White Cat: Espurr (Pokémon), Hitomi (which means “blue eyes”, and the cat has blue eyes, soo…. Yeah), Kakao (which means “caoco”), Kilala, Kioko, Kokoa (which means “cocoa”), Kyandy (literally means “candy”), Kyoko, Mai, Meowth (Pokémon), Mew (Pokémon; also one of the sounds a cat makes), Mika, Mitzie, Nanami, Nya (which means “meow”), Skitty (Pokémon), Suki, Tama, Tora (this means “tiger”, which I thought was kinda funny, since she’s a cat, but not a very big or tough-looking cat), and Yuri. And for the Tree Kangaroo: Dainan, Hopper, Irwin (as in “Steve Irwin”), Jumper, and Steve (again, as in “Steve Irwin”). Sorry I couldn’t think of much for the Tree Kangaroo. (“^^)

LabLover2014

I need a name for my 10 Year Magic W Pup! (I would prefer no 10 Year related names, just ordinary names.)

Pokekinz

Wait, is the Pup a guy or a gal?

Well let me give you some girl and guy named:) for your pup if it were a she I suggest Olivia, Annabelle, Sprinkles, Sugarcube, Lynda, Ally, or Twinkle. If it were a he let me suggest Alakazam, Tyler, Cameron, Zap, Isaac, or Hayden. These are just names I thought sounded good:)

LabLover2014

Sorry, forgot to mention! It’s a boy. :-)

Pokekinz

Sorry, I probably should’ve just suggested names for both. (“^^) Here are some names I like: Alexander, Carson, Cody, Felix, Jacob, Malcolm, Marley, and Zane.

LabLover2014

I ended up going with Skylar! But thanks for the great names suggestions!

Comments are closed.