What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

meownelly06

I got a pig and a pink pony. I LOVE them both ( mainly the pig ) The pig is bacon ,but what should I name the pink pony?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I named my pink pony Pinkie Pie. Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Red Velvet, and Majesty are good names that my friends used for their pink ponies. I hope you find a good name! Sorry you haven’t been answered and it’s been a while!

rinoav

How about the name Princess? @meownelly06

Pokekinz

So, this is a bit weird as requesting help for naming a Webkinz goes, I think…. I like giving my Webkinz last names, and I’ve been trying to think of one for my Signature Ocelot, Piper. So far, I’ve thought of: Faine, Hartwood, Haslet, Lockwood, Thatcher, and Thorntun. What do you guys think? Should I pick one of these, and if so, which one? If not, do you have any suggestions? Thanks! (✿◕▽◕)っ

TaffyKitty12

Hey Pokekinz! Ah, I really like the ideas hat you came up with! Hm…. let’s see…. this is a tough one.. I really think all of those would fit her well, but, personally, I think I like ‘Hartwood’ the best… I’m not sure why, but I think Piper Hartwood would sound good, but that’s just me. I hope you can find the perfect last name for her! :) (and sorry I didn’t have any suggestions of my own.. I’ve been kinda burnt out on pet names lately >.< )

Pokekinz

Thanks! Yeah, I think “Piper Hartwood” does have a nice ring to it, I think… I might go with that, but I should probably think it over a little bit fist, heh (and that’s okay; you did have a bunch of new pets to name XD).

Hmm… An ocelot named Piper… That’s an adorable name. How about Woodsly or Root? Maybe Finch? I hope you find a good name.

PEBBLES1973

how about halliwell. named after the character piper halliwell from the series charmed

If anyone needs Webkinz names, I’ll be glad to help!

My Webkinz (in the order that I got them in) are Emily (Pug), Golden (Butterscotch Retriever), Fluff (Chihuahua), Puggy (Lil’kinz Pug), Fudge (Lil’kinz Bulldog), Icicle (White Googles), Rudolph (Reindeer), Spot (Jack Russell), Chubs (Hippo), Peanut (Elephant), Bork (Big and Pork combined, Pig), Beardo (Schnauzer), Cookie (Puggle Puppy), Orkie (Orca Whale), Chip (Teacup Yorkie), Caramel (Bulldog Puppy), Poofy (White Poodle), Chloe (Lil’kinz Chihuahua), Winnie (Decade Dragon) Smore (Pinto), Spike (Mohawk Puppy), Sploosh (Lil’kinz White Googles), Maple (Boxer), Blubber (Walrus), Mason (Morkie Puppy), Colvert (Mallard Duck), Murphy (French Bulldog), Cooper (Welsh Corgi Dog), Catnip (10 Year Magic W Cat), Zeta (Lazy Zum), Fanta (Orange Soda Pup), Hope (10 Year Magic W Pup), Curls (Labradoodle), Nutella (Brown Dog), Arthur (Aardvark), Beau (Signature Portugese Water Dog), Princess (Pink and White Cat) Midnight (Black Cat) Taz (Charcoal Cat) Paunchy (Pelican), Hunter (Leopard), Pinkie Pie (Pink Pony), Chillie (Seal), Rocky (Rockerz Bulldog), Cloud (Persian Cat), Snowflake (Blue Googles), Flurry (Siberian Husky), Cedar Eater (Summer Beaver), Marvin (Pug), Nala (Shiba Inu Dog), Snickerdoodle (Cocker Spaniel), Vanilla (Golden Retriever), and Taffy (Pink Googles).

I got a Webkinz Frog named Kermit a while ago, but it was after the list was typed out on here.

I have a lot more now.

I try to be creative in naming my pets and almost all my toys (plushies/figures who don’t come with their own names already.) My Webkinz are Shimmer (Pizzazzy Pup); Taffy (Poofy Poodle); Jackson (Rockerz Poodle); Pinkie Pup (Chinese Crested); Pookie (Peanut Pup); Heinz (Tomato clownfish); & Radiance (Ice dragon.) One thing I’d like to note is that the “Blue Triggerfish” was mislabeled; it’s based loosely on the Powder Blue Surgeonfish, not a trigger. ;)

What do you think I should name a girl Orange and white Lil’ kinz I might get?

Hi, puppykinz2007kinz. Some names are Cheddar, Goldie, Cheesey, Fanta, Lemonade, Cheesecake, Mia, Tiny, Summer, Sunny, Millie/Milly, Amy, Citrus, Annie/Anny, and Rosie. Hope I helped!

AZMurrays

Maybe Goldvia, Goldfish, Scrambled, Yolk (cause it kind of looks like an egg, yellow and white), Treasure, Dragon (protecting his treasure), Spunk, or Ginger?

Comments are closed.