What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Whatever you do, do not name it Rumplestilskin haha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi everyone! :) I have a Webkinz chocolate lab that hasn’t been adopted yet, but will be soon! I’m trying to figure out a name for her and any suggestions would be of great help! Thank you! :) ~Pj5

PRINCEJACKSON, DUDE, YOU’RE ALIVE?? ANSWER MY KINZPOST THEN. XD

I’ve had the bobcat kitten pet for months and have not yet adopted it because I am so stuck on a name, if anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated to help get the name juices following, lol. I’d like this pet to be a girl ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

@ClairebearWebkinz – Hi there! :) first off, your smiley face puppy or cat at the end of your message was insanely adorable! :) and congrats on your soon to be adopted Webkinz bobcat kitten! They are so cute!! I’m trying to think of some names off the top of my head….Trixie, Roxanne, Lydia, Bellatrix, Tulip, Katniss, Syl, Sylvia, Mystic, Cocoa, Freckles, Bella, Jewel, Shallon…. happy soon to be Valentine’s Day! ~Pj5

Morningdew12

Hi there! I’m getting close to earning all the medallions for the KIwi Bird, and I still don’t know what to name it! LOL! Any suggestions?

kinzklipfan

I like your idea to name him/her Kawaii! Here are some other suggestions. For a girl: Hermione, Kiki, Kadence, Annabelle, Jubilee, Tana. For a boy: Buster, Ron, Ronnie, Draco, Wasabi. Good luck in naming your new Kiwi Bird!

Hi there!! I’m really close to getting all the medallions for the Kiwi Bird, but I can’t decide on what I want to name it. I usually give my pets names of characters from movies and tv shows! I had thought of the name Kawaii because it looks just like an anime character. I don’t need any suggestions ASAP, because I probably won’t name the pet for a while. Thanks!

Oops sorry I wasn’t sure if these were posted

-_- Sorry for the confusion. Basically I need a name for my Kiwi Bird…

Comments are closed.