What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Well I always like the name Hankie Pankie. (sorry it sounds stupid.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

No, it’s not stupid. It’s funny and unique! Just because it’s not a conventional name doesn’t make it bad. I rather like that name. :)

paul6812

well I think lovie would be a good name

hollow79

OMG! HELP ME! i just got a Pink & White Cat and i have NO IDEA what to name her!!!! I like the name Missy but i still want some other ideas. She’s been sitting there for two days with me not adopting her, I’m very picky about names i just want it to be unique. Please no people names (a few though) i like mythical names better. Thanks!

Fracktail

I think Missy’s an adorable name! But since you said you wanted exotic names, here are a few: Tourmaline, Felicia (I know you said that you didn’t want people names, but this one sounds kind of pretty; besides, it sounds like “felis”, which is Latin for “cat”), Stardust, Skyflower, Bastet, Persia, Sphinx, Opal, Trinket, Aurora, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena (oh, you get the pattern, any Greek goddess will do), and Velvet. I know you said you wanted “mythical” names, and I did add a few names inspired from different mythologies (like Bastet, the Greek goddesses, and Sphinx), but the others are mostly exotic names that struck my fancy. I hope you like them!

Well I think great names would be Princess Fru-fru, Majesty, Magenta, Pinkydoodle, Shylynn, Whimsaline, Angelcake, Buttercream, Fresaline or Fresalyn (derived from the Spanish word for strawberry), Madame Puffball or Madame Pink, Lavender, Amaranth, Adaldrida, Tourmaline, Zirconia, Alexandrite, and Opal. Hope you found one you like!

Fracktail

Haha, you’ve commented on nearly all the comment threads that I’ve posted in! What a weird coincidence. :)

ok so i now have some names for my mystical purple hedgehog but i would like you guys to vote on one thanks :) so either prickles, amethyst, stella, Hazel ( from the fault in our stars) or Elsa (obviously from frozen) i know the last 2 names really dont relate to the pet but i just love those names :) so plmk or if you guys have a better name plmk

I would say Anethyst because I think it’s a beautiful name! Elsa would be more suiting for an icy pet in my opinion. And I really don’t like the name Hazel sorry! The other names are just there for me. But in my opinion Amethyst :)

Ice Blue, Rain, Lake, River, Doe, Skye, Rainbow, Minty, Charm, Peachy, Apple, Dancer, Icefire dancer, Fruity, Taffy, Jumpster,

Wolf11330

not my fault I’m new

Fracktail

Of course not; I’m not mad at you or anything. Just a tip in case you needed it. :)

It’s ok don’t feel bad:) this is a popular thread so it makes sense that you’d want to ask us:) if the question was really that off topic it wouldn’t have been posted for us to read. Everything always gets modified first ya know?:) I’m always glad to make a new friend and if you need names please let me know!

Comments are closed.