What should i name my webkinz sweetheart puppy? look in the description!

Home Forums Questions – Archives What should i name my webkinz sweetheart puppy? look in the description!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Harriette56 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

hi! i was wondering what should i name my sweetheart puppy? i need words that go together, like EXAMPLE: emrald + glow = emraldglow…. like that or maybe some people names. i also am getting the texting pup, peace out pup, spooky pup, and signature tabby or white persian cat, they’re all girls, and i need names for them!!!! – Frosty the snow mustang

Harriette56

Let’s see, i’ll try to think… Sally, Juliet, Bon Bon, Angelina, Beauty, Feleesha, Ella, Ellie, Lotty, Amour (which means love in french, you say it ‘a more’) Bonnie, Nelly, Belle Fleur (you say it belle fler – which means beautiful flower in french) Aphrodite, (the goddess of love, you say it afro ditey) Carina or Cara, which means ‘loved’ Kalila, which means dearly loved Trixie, which means happy Beatrix, which means a person who brings happiness, Petal, Joy, Lana I hope you like my names, i tried really hard for you, i hope you like some

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.