What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

My Christmas party is on Dec. 23 at 9:00 PM kinztime. :D I invited the four you to come. I hope you can all come.

got the invatation be there can’t sleep this morning

Yeah, me too. But I had to go somewhere. :( I was like “WHY?!?!” :(

Hey read the tag and cool I know we have some somewhere where I live which are pretty all though they go up the end of October

(Stands there in shocked silence, then falls on knees.) Noooooo!!!! I couldn’t go to the party. :( (To Snow, just out of curiosity, what happened? Did you just forget and then logged in too late? Or something else? (Sorry if I came out rude or something. ;) )

I was there I guess house partys don’t don’t work out well sorry D: I sent all three of you what I got from my loot bag. I am mad a ganz for two things. . the party. two this glitch I did not get the train from today (I have two accounts and both did not work.) Instead of the trains I got a misletoe mouses gift box that logs me out

Yeah, I saw that, and I just want to say something, Thank you! That was nice of you! ;)

Hi Snow! How was the party? Sorry I couldn’t make it. :( I’m making a party at my pet’s house on Dec. 23 at I’m not sure what time yet. I let you two know.~SC PS: Last night I had fun. ;) After church, my dad took my mom and I downtown to see the city lights( if you want to see what they look like, google ”honolulu city lights pictures”. Some old pictures might come up, but they usually look almost the same every year. LOL ) There are also some videos on YT from this year as well if you want to see them( I didn’t film any of them ).

Never got to it D: I was there but it glitched I guess anyways can’t wait till the party Also just in-case you were wondering I am the HH on webkinz (it’s my second account)

Hi WPL, I found out what happened to your mom. :( I hope she gets better soon. I would like to wish her a Merry Christmas and a very sweet day. :)~SC

I’m not available on Dec. 24 and 25 to do a party because I have to visit my neighbor’s house, and my Aunt’s house. That’s ok. We’ll have FUN!!! :D

Thank you! :D And guess what? She’s feeling a whole lot better!

Hi WPL! I have a christmas raffle under the ”webkinz world” forums. To find it, just click on my name highlighted in red on here, click on topics started, then ”Christmas Raffle :D”. The prizes are: neo gothic fire place, ace of clubs room divider and neo gothic night stand( actually the prizes are on page two on there. ) I’ll announce the winners on Christmas Eve, so if you want, you can enter! :)~SC

Yeah, I’m so happy about the party! But we had Christmas early and my mom got burned really bad when she was making us some food. :( So I don’t know if my brother or my sister can come. (We had to have Christmas early because my dad could not get off work on Christmas. And my mom helps me with all the accounts because my sister’s young, my brother has other things to do and my laptop messes up real bad if I have more then one account going. :( But I still think that MAYBE we can still come.)

Oh okay sounds good well with us it’s me and my mum so. And since we are british we celebrate boxing day as well so… Anywho I guess it is not working out well so………. Also tell your brother and sister that they will recieve a gift on Christmas Eve it is gonna be for Christmas day. So I am getting stuff done for Christmas also my shower woke me up a little. So yeah the party is not going well sorry D:

SC I did not know but I guess me and webkinzplushlover can have a party like we did and that would be perfect if you could do it of a night time at 8:00 KT since me and my mum will most likley (hey a math term) have to go out that day. Webkinzplushlover I like how you do it as a familay and sweetcupcake gave me the Idea to do it in an indoor room. Up early not this much of an early bird for I would useally be in bed awake but I got curious

Actually, Snow and WPL, Saturday mostly depends on whether my dad gets called in to work extra on that day or not. If he gets called in, I’ll most definitely make it to that party, and my family will go to church the next day. If he doesn’t get called in, I won’t be able to come. So Saturday is just…iffy just so you two know. ;)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.