What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hey Sweetzie ( I wanna come up with an original nick name for you) I was curious if you wanted to join designergirl101′s school of lovely design. I was wondering because there are 4 spots open. Maybe look into it. So for the nick name what do you think. Also what is your favorite accent in the world. Mine is the Canadian accent.

Sure! I love designing! :D I’ll visit her forum since I’ve met her before on here. As for the nickname, I really like it! :D It’s cute. You can call me Sweetzie if you want to. :) Also, I don’t have one absolute favourite accent yet because I have too many favourites. ;) ~Sweetzie

XD. So you like the nickname I just want to have one that only I call you. See ya later Sweetzie.

Hey sweetcupcake so how was christmas also eating a wispa (british chocolate) also listening to music.

Hi Snow! I had a wonderful Christmas, and I had fun with my family. :D On Christmas day, I opened my gifts, and I got a webkinz fox terrier plus all kinds of other stuff that I wanted. :D I don’t need name suggestions for it because I already know what I’m going to name it. I’m not adopting right now, though. Probably next year or something. ;) ~SC

okay so midnight on the first of january ;P XD also I didn’t get any webkinz this year but I got american girl doll caroline. -Snow

Hi Snow! :D Every year, on New Year’s Eve, I stay up until midnight to welcome in the New Year, then I go to sleep. :D I also watch the New York Philharmonic’s( they’re one of my favourite orchestras :) ) annual New Year’s Eve concert at Lincoln Center on tv every year as well. Some of my other favourite orchestras besides them are: London Symphony Orchestra, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, and Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. :) By the way, I saw what Caroline looks like on the AG ws, and I love her curly hair. :) She’s so pretty! Her winter outfit is very nice too. How’s your new karaoke machine? It must be fun. ;)~SC

It is fun. I love the doll she is so cute in real life and the clothing is cute. Can’t wait to read the book.

Cool! :) I heard that a lot of girls like AG dolls. To tell you the truth I think they’re kinda neat. But I can’t really get them because they’re high. How? Well, there was this one pair of skates on Amazon that were 50 dollars. o_0 (But if you ask me, I’m fine with webkinz for now. ;) )

They are actually really nice, I would completely recommend them if you are looking for a doll. They are nice, My mum got me my kit doll back in 2009 and she is in almost perfect condition (the only thing is the hair is a little frissy but that is it) just a little.) The clothes from there are fine but I think that getting the cheaper ones from target and walmart are best.

If anyone is wondering, I’m still doing this forum if anyone wants to know what signature they’re like just for fun. ;) ~SC

zebb5

Hai! I was wondering if I could do this forum I will give u credit.

Hai zebb! Hai instead of hi is cool, and to me they sound the same when said out loud. I like it. :D Anyway, you can do this forum with us if you want, and Happy New Year!~SC

Hi! I’m not going to be online for a while. Why? Because it will be my birthday tomorrow! :D I’m soooo happy! See you until then! (I’m going to be gone for a week, just so you know. ;) )

Hey! Sorry I missed BOTH parties. D: For one I could not go to one party and then the other one I only showed up for the loot bag. >.< (My brother and sister were not online and I forgot to tell my mom about it, so we had to go to grandma's and grandpa's house. So sorry, yet again, for missing, not one, but TWO parties. :( At least I came to one party, right? (Laughs half heartily.) Oh, and before I forget, Merry one day late Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year WPL! :D It’s ok you forgot. I’m making a winterfest party next year. Also, HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ~SC

Oh and happy one or two days late boxing day.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.