What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

(Rolls in the room.) Nothing really new to report, except that I’m drawing a lot of new stuff! :) And my brother bought himself a late Christmas preset. >.< (Rolls back out. Yeah, I'm really weird.)

Sweetzie, I was thinking about your post on my sorry forum. What I always think about your room and still do, is that it is gigantic. My room I need to move around I think to get it more organised. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyways I also have a room on webkinz that I want you see. I am wondering what other people might think…………………………………………………………………………. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Anywho see ya round’ webkinznewz

Hi Snow! :D I have a quick question. Since we both like playing Super Mario wii games, who are your favourite characters? I like all the good characters( of course! ;) ) but I really like Toad, Toadette, and Rosalina the most. :) ~Sweetzie

Bowser, Yoshi, Donkey Kong,Kamek, King boo, dry bones, Yoshi, Toadette

Oh, yes…;)… gotta <3 LOVE <3 Yoshi!!! :D I like riding him in Super Mario, but I don't like it when he runs away. :P

Ok. :) When are you able to show your webkinz room to me? By the way, because I want to adopt my corgi soon, I’m working on her room too. When it’s done, and when I adopt her, I’ll show you her room as well~Sweetzie. :)

I will send you the perfect thing for her. Relating to England. So when are you on usually. I tend to miss you on Webkinz

Misty900

Personality: Outgoing; funny. Colors: Neon pink & turquoise. Food: Popcorn. Hobbies: Sewing, drawing & reading. My favorite animals are: (in order,) Dog Horse, and Cat. I really like the dog & wolf signatures. By the way, I got my first signature for Christmas. She is a small signature fox, and her name is Sage. :) ~~~~Misty900

Just have to say this but you are alot like me. I love any pink. Sewing, I finished my first sewing thing which was a lady bird. It was actually plastic canvas. Drawing is fun. Reading well lets show you calmly how I feel aabout it * Hass an exitited freak out.* Okay so your list and mine vary a little: Horses, Zebras, Donkeys, Giraffes, Elephants, Wolves, Dogs, Cats. So lets just say that you are like me and sweetzie (sweetcupcake) and webkinz plush lover. Also do you knit? I knit, my mum taught me back in June

You knit? That’s really cool! :) I told my mom that I want to learn how to crochet so I can make things such as hats, scarves, etc. I also know how to sew, but I don’t really have time to. :(

I figured out how to sew just from doing plastic canvas. I do all kinds of stuff here is the list: Plastic canvas sewing, scrapbooking, card making, drawing, knitting, beading (for types of jewelry.) Thats about it. I want to learn how to sew on a sewing machine. My mum will teach me once we have the sewing machines. One for her and then one for me. Our other one is broken D:. See ya later sweetzie-Snow

Hi, Misty! Nice to meet you! :) Just so you know, your favorite animals are three of my favorite too! (Even though I did not mention that I loved horses when I did this. ;) )

Hi Misty! :D I’m so sorry to reply so late. You’re either the signature penguin, signature short haired yorkie, or small signature pug. Whichever one you like the most. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

TheDisciple

Hey guys! Snow, cool doll!! I have 7, but don’t play with them much anymore. My favorite that I have is Lanie. I wish I had Kanani! LOL oh well!!! Are you EmiliaGG? I sent you a present if so, from PomJazz. ~VeggieVet

I am and thanks you. I am also EmiliaHH. I know you friended me on there. Also I have 4 dolls that I play with (sorta) I play with webkinz more but they are still neat. now I am reading your thing up above this post. I have to say this, But you are alot like me. All but the meal and pollotarian thingy.

TheDisciple

Hello! My personality is smart, caring, kind, animal lover, funny, makes people laugh, outgoing. My favorite color is blue! I love all blue! Well, I’m very picky with food! I am a pollotarian, but I only eat chicken. My favorite meal may be Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers, filled with rice and veggies! I love all healthy food also. Some hobbies of mine are reading, running, photography, playing instruments, and playing video games. My favorite animals are ultimately horses, but I love cows, all marine animals, cats and dogs, wolves and African Wild Dogs. All together, I love all animals! Thanks, this is a fun forum! ~VeggieVet

Hi Disciple! :D You’re the signature calico cat! Like you, it’s smart, friendly, and fun loving. :) Or you could also be the signature penguin! It’s funny, known for it’s sense of humor, and are the life of the party. What instruments and video games do you play? I play piano and guitar, and I enjoy playing Super Mario and Mario Kart wii. I love Toad and Toadette. :) I love photography, too! I didn’t know that you do as well. :) I like doing landscape photos and making movies and editing them on the computer. Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers with rice and vegetables sounds delicious! My family eats very healthy too, and I LOVE burritos and pizza from Whole Foods. Mmmmmmm……LOL We’re not vegetarian, though. Have a sweet day!~SC

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.