What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hi Snow! :D The summer song is just one of my favorite scenes. :D Here are all my favorite quotes from the movie. Anna- You’re melting! Olaf( begins to melt, grabs his face to stay up ) – Some people are worth melting for. Olaf- Just…maybe not right this second. Another favorite scene- Olaf-Oh, I love it! It’s like a little baby unicorn.( touches his new carrot nose excitedly ) Next favorite scene- Anna- I’m Anna. Olaf-And who’s that funky looking donkey over there? Anna- That’s Sven. Olaf-Uh-huh, and who’s the reindeer? Anna-…Sven. Olaf- Oh, they’re bo-oh! Okay. Make’s thing easier for me. ( end of quotes ) Snow, I also LOVE the teaser trailer with Olaf and Sven. It’s really funny. :lol: I saw it on YT. I’m also making a Frozen room in my pet’s house. When it’s done, I’ll let you know. Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

XD he is great, I also love his own personal flurry and his giggle and then with Anna how she goes up to Hans,(scene quote) Hans- Anna but she froze your heart Anna- (princessly) The only frozen heart here is yours (starts walking away then turns back) *punches* then everyone cheers from the castle. Imagine what his brothers must have done, 12 of them is impossible to beat. I hope they make a frozen 2 I would love to see that. So yeah

kittykayj

i’m wild, i like ice blue, i don’t really have a favorite food, i like singing and swimming, i LOVE cats especially snow leopards and i love dragons.

kittykayj

i also love winter, and playing in snow!

XD

UniMagic

personality is always happy i hate to frown my favorite color is baby pink, light blue. all food except fish love being outside, reading books, riding horses, playing games, watching movies. all animals except snakes and spiders.

Hi UniMagic! :D You’re the small signature chimpanzee! It has a sparkling personality and an exuberant smile just like you. :lol: Have a sweet day!~SC

UniMagic

thanks although i hoped i’d be something else but he still is adorable. thanks again

Sweetzie, saw frozen earlier, OMG I LOVE IT. Ana is amazing. Talk about it later. -snow

Hi Snow! You did? That movie was AMAZING. :D I think it’s my favourite princess movie. What song/s did you like the most? I think I liked all of them even though the song ”Do you Want to Build a Snowman” was heartbreaking. :cry:

Do you want too build a snowman and the song ana sings with hans at the beggining

The hero is Olaf, Anna would have died if he had not went to save her. The odd part of it is is that my 5 favourite Characters (I can’t chose just one of the following) Princess Anna, Princess Elsa, Prince Hans, Sven (the reindeer not the other as Olaf thinks), and of course Olaf

Olaf rocks!!! :D I love his summer song. :lol:

IN SUMMERR (what if they put a kick line in. :lol: ) so favourite scene? mine was the beginning where the play in the snow, and the part where hans be-trade’s Anna. Also I love how in the movie Olaf is like “so whose the funny looking donkey” and then he asks about the reindeer.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.