What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Snow, I have a webkinz rabbit too! Her name is Allegra. If you want to meet all my pets, visit my ”My Page”. :)

Shyish, pink, blue and purple, spaghetti bolognase, ballet,baking and reading, panda.

Hi Gold! :D You’re the Signature German Short-Haired Pointer Dog! It loves Ballet too! Thanks for visiting, and have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

Hi Gold, great to have you here! I was wondering if you’d like to be friends on Webkinz World? (I don’t think we are yet, but if we are, so sorry for forgetting) if you don’t want to it’s perfectly fine. If you’d like to, I’m JesusismyLord :mrgreen: :D

I’m sorry Atom, I got your gift afterwards because it glitched, I would have loved to put the tulip planter in if it didn’t. It looks great in my yard, I hope you can come over again and see it and some of my other rooms.

thanks for coming Atom, the dinosaur was my brother, the caterpillar was my sister, and Snow replied yes, but I’m commenting in the middle of the party. I did receive your gift, however it glitched so I will open it when I log in, same with your card. Thanks!

Also I feel like having a part today, not as big as my future one, how about 7:30? Sorry if it doesn’t work for you SweetCupcake, I forgot you’re like 8-9 hours difference from my time, but this is nothing too big if you miss it so don’t feel bad if you do. I guess this will be an issue for when I have my main party, but we’ll make something work if it means I have to sneak on to the computer at 1 AM. (well , maybe not that far but… ) anyways, sorry if anyone misses it but I’m so bored! 8O

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.