What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hi Atom! :D For your ”Like a Star in the Sky” room, I have an extra Space Wallpaper( it sort of looks like being on the moon, and there are stars in the sky with a rocket on it ) and if you want, I can try and get the Starry Slumber Wallpaper through one of my deluxe friends. However, do you have those wallpapers already? PLMK. I like the Space one for that room because the song kind of reminds me of Space for some reason( must be the lyrics ) Also, what moon items are you looking for( Gold room )? Just so I know what to try and find. I’m currently looking for the moon lamp( I’m making a Space Room :) ). Have a sweet and blessed day!~Sweetzie

CONGRATULATIONS SNOW!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

XD thanks that had to be the best night ever. Friday night, I finished the game (well I am on world nine technically) and then we had spaghetti and chocolate cake.

Yum! :D Here’s my dialogue of what happened when I was at the end: Me: this castle is SO BIG. Mario: Castle Time! Me: I’M DOOMED! then *walking through the castle*: *after going through the red pipe* OH MY GOODNESS, how will I GET to the bottom without falling in??? 8O *I survived not on the first several tries* *goes through another red pipe* Me: THAT DOOR IS HUGE AND CREAKY *needs oiling*- I actually thought that. XD LOL *runs through passageway* DUCK MARIO, DUCK! *runs, meets Bowser and sees :!: on the other side* Me: This is JUST like the first Super Mario Bros game from the 80s!!! Jumps on the button, makes bridge collapse. Bowser: *what I think he was thinking* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Mario: *in his mind* I WON!!! Kamek in disguise: HEE HEE HEE!!! :P Me: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :mad: Bowser: RAWRRRRR!!! Me: * rawrrrrs back at tv XD I really did that, * gets to end after way over ten lives and power ups, then… Princess Peach: MARIO!!! *in her mind* he’s FINALLY here to rescue me! Me: PRESS THE BUTTON, PRESS THE BUTTON, *presses it* :!: Bowser: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 8O Me: VICTORY!!!!! :D

XD in her mind “took him long enough any longer and I would have to save myself, like a *gasp* normal person” XD love you’re thoughts

Fracktail

AAHH A MARIO THREAD! You have no IDEA how much I love Super Mario…I hope you don’t mind me joining in the conversation. :blush: I’ve also passed NSMBW, but I like New Super Mario Bros. U for the Wii U much better. I think the levels have a lot more diversity, and BOY, DOES IT LOOK GOOD! The graphics are simply BEAUTIFUL; I’ve seen screenshots of it and thought it looked cool, but you have to see if for real to truly see how awesome it looks. And, of course, it has the Koopalings, the lovable mini-bosses that happen to be my favorite Mario characters and are also appearing in the upcoming Mario Kart 8! I’m super hyped for that game, but I digress. Does anyone else have New Super Mario Bros. U?

I don’t because I don’t havea wii U. And I don’t want one, only because to me it isn’t worth it when it’s like the wii except a different format, and a little better graphic wise. I am fine with out one.

Wow Sweetizie nice dialogue :lol:

Fracktail

The first time I played that boss battle, I missed the button. That’s right, I missed it. I had gotten all the way to the end of the level, and then I HAD to jump at the wrong time…needless to say, I was pretty vexed. Hopefully, Princess Peach is a patient person. (I did eventually beat the game, however.)

Snow, I just wanted to say that I saw your comment on the Music and Dance Pup, and I like your idea of an Olympics pup. I think that it is a cool pet idea( even though they are making so many puppies already ). Here’s what I think it should look like: it should have the olympic rings on it, and come with a gold medal around it’s neck. That would be very cool. :D

I think there should be a England/France puppy! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Cool idea, Gold! :D I would love one! I have another pet suggestion: Hawaiian Monk Seal. :) I’ve seen them at the aquarium, and a webkinz one would be so cute. ;)

Gold an England pup is a great idea. And a french puppy is a great idea. separate it and we are good. England is not apart of France (or Europe)

Atomton

That would be a good puppy. A German puppy would be awesome because my family is German. And we are nice people- people judge us harsher because of what happened back in WW2.-Atom

Not judging, I actually have a friend who is German. Really depends on the German. No offence. Although what came to mind after reading WW2 in that sentence was 9/11. *Cricket sounds*

markg97

Hi Atom. Sorry to interrupt your conversation, I was raeding comments (since their nothing better to do until the new Forms come), that I read you need PSF? If you want I can send some (I have 26 of them) to you Okay. And and also J.S. was worst then A.H. (look it up, and yes these are people) in WW2, anyway I also got a great Gift for Tyler for St. Patrick’s Day and I was wondering if you wanted anything for St. Patrick’s Day, so I can try to get it for you? Let Me know and See you around W.W.

Yes!!! :D They are not the same country. ;) I have always wanted to visit both places from a young age. When I about six or seven, my mom had this really cute Paul Frank London Screensaver with a red double decker bus and all the characters on board and I LOVED it. Unfortunately, that was on our ancient( just kidding; it’s only from around 2003 ) computer that doesn’t work anymore. :( I tried to find it online, but I can’t find it. :cry:

XD well 2003 is ancient try one from (I think) 1999 or 2000 something like that but we for sure had it in 2003 I know because it was baby gated off (from me biggest accomplismeant :lol: Jk) XD sucks that you can’t find that screen saver. I really want to travel. I have been taking spanish in my online school and learn about other cultures. I love the pictures.

Atomton

Olympic Pup would be a good idea Snow. How about Poison Frog and Tangerine Cheeky Cat?-Atom

Great ideas. Atom

you mean like the orange frog with black spots ? (or purple or whatever color it is lol) do you ever race in Mario Kart 7 online? I’ve been doing that trying to unlock the golden kart customizations, (minus the wheels) we have all the characters now. YAY :mrgreen: see you on Webkinz World soon, your friend, JesusismyLord (I have to make a perfect room to enter in the contest, do you think they would eliminate ones with beds because clubhouse rooms never have beds?)

Snow, I believe the most ancient I can think of is ENIAC! XD LOL JK… Windows 98 is pretty ancient enough. When that was released, I was only a one year old. :P Is history and/or geography your favorite subjects? I love history! :D If I could visit any country, I would want to visit Europe( UK, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany are the countries I would want to visit first )! :D

The UK is a different contry first off, and XD well mine was before i was born XD We got rid of it, as for subjects my favourite is English/ Reading. But we both don’t like math, I don’t get where you get in life knowing most of this stuff, if I want to become something in the math industry it’s called college. XD I would prefer law, or film (okay the fim industry sounds ridiculous but you get it if you don’t awkward)

Wow an Olympics pup IS a good idea, I hope they make a pet out of it. :mrgreen:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE FROZEN SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the random statement I just really want to see it! Looks really good! Hey Atom! Did you see the club house room contest? You should enter one of your Britt Nicole rooms! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Hi Gold! :D That’s ok. It happens. LOL Did you see any of the Britt Nicole rooms? I didn’t get to yet. :( How does it look? Atom, if you read this, when are you available? If you see me online at the same time as you, you can invite me if you want. I really want to see them. Have a sweet and blessed day!~Sweetzie

I haven’t seen them yet :( . But I really want to!!! Atom, if I’m on invite me! I really want to see them! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi Gold, if I remodel them to make it look more organized than yes. I was going to put in a Britt Nicole rooms. I think it will win with the promo slide DF sent me to use in this. With a bit of organization and cool items I picked up it should be fantastic. Was going to put in that or Bryan’s and Pet’s Cuddle Room. It is sort of Like A Star in the Sky by Britt Nicole with a touch of a look of my room. Too bad my wall paper isn’t stars. Ha Ha. I was thinking maybe my Gold by Britt Nicole room. TTYS-Atom P. S. Sweetcupcake I will try over the weekend. Wish me luck with my last speech tomorrow.

Do you need wallpaper with stars on it? I might have extra, but IDK( the reason why I always say IDK with my stuff all the time is because I can’t remember everything in my dock- LOL ) I’ll pray that you do extremely well!!! :mrgreen: ~Sweetzie

Atomton

Hi, I don’t know. I was planning on redoing almost my entire house. My mom and my friends will be my judge and will help me decide which one to enter. You, Gold, Mark, JesusismyLord, Lamb, DF, and Snow can help me pick. You guys are my best friends on this site!!! If I need anything or have something I can’t get rid of I will let you know. -Atom

Atomton

Hi Sweetcupcake, I am planning on entering Gold by Britt Nicole room, named Gold’s Worth More Than Gold in my room. Couldn’t think of a better name. Now all I just need is something that has to do with a moon. It has PSI, Promo, and a Rare Zingoz Chair I got from somewhere, Retired Exclusives, Superbed, Posters. Rares, etc. So it might have the potential to win. I hope so, because through it maybe someone would listen to the song and maybe just maybe it will change someone’s life. The song sure changed mine. thanks Goldbybrittnicole!-Atom

I don’t blame you, I saw Frozen, but if I didn’t I’d be dying to. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. Gold wanna be friends? If so, I’m JesusismyLord on Webkinz.

I’ll friend you! I’m cuddly106 on webkinz. I’ll send the friend request as soon as this gets posted! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

I love science! It’s so cool! :D I have never watched that show, but I listen to the Christian Radio Drama ”Jonathan Park”. It teaches creation science and the characters go on lots of adventures. Anyway, I really enjoyed studying Physical Science when I was in 8th grade because I like Chemistry and Astronomy, and learning about how sound works( noise thermometer was interesting ), about light, and such and such. I remembered being about 6 or 7 and my mom got me a book about space, and I loved it so much, I would look through it almost every day and be fascinated. I also love going online and seeing pictures taken from the Hubble Telescope. To me, it’s AWESOME. :mrgreen:

Hi everyone! My dad and brothers went to see The Lego Movie on Saturday!!! I am so jealous now! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

You’re not the only jealous one LOL. My sister got like at least 5 Lego sets yesterday for her birthday. We got to build only one of them so far. (she has the stomach flu today, poor thing :cry: :oops: :cry: ) Must see it, when will we finally be able to? YAY Frozen comes to DVD in 2 weeks. (hey like exactly 2 weeks I was right yay!)

Oh no….. :cry: I hope she gets better soon! I’ll pray for her.

thanks for your prayers :mrgreen: she feels better except she may have caught strep from my brother, but she has gained her energy and pep back. She has medicine that kills the bacteria so she should be completely healed in a couple days. I am SO EXCITED (we keep trying to convince our dad to take us to the LEGO Movie, and I usually beg and do a puppy face (it works on my sister but not on my parents) and I also have a picture of a sad puppy that I drew (it never works but it’s so convincing.. wonder why it doesn’t work, whenever I see it it makes me want to go and give it a bunch of free stuff.) NOT GIVING UP! By the way, what do you guys think of the new Kinzchat Plus thing? I’ve seen a lot of people protesting and saying they’ll quit and all that, I’m a little bugged because there will be nobody to trade with since it will be crowded with people who are just in there to chat with their friends. Sorry about the Bill Nye the Science Guy burst out. SYGOWWVSH (see you guys on Webkinz World very soon hopefully) JesusismyLord

I’ve been praying and will keep praying for her! One of my friends had/has the stomach flu. She got it on Sunday morning and was running a temp of 104 :(. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

thanks Gold you’re very nice, I will pray for your friend, I hope she gets better soon. My sister is much better now, thanks so much for all your prayers everyone! :mrgreen:

FROZEN IS FINALLY COMING OUT ON DVD OMG. I can’t wait, I L♥VE FROZEN. I don’t really want to see the lego movie, to me it doesn’t look that good. I really want to see the movie bears, anyone seen the commercial. IN LOVE WITH IT. Catch ya when I do. Also gold tell your sister to get better for me, bye.

hmm I’m actually I’m not looking much forward to the bears movie. but I’ll probably see it in the cheap movies. Sweetcupcake, I saw the Mexican Lego guy on Ebay for 50 cents and it reminded me to ask you if you got him yet, if not good luck finding him and same with Shakespeare. Me and my sister are collecting the Lego the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings minifigures, and I’m gonna beg my mom to bid for Gollum and Bilbo on E-Bay (I know I wish my name was as sophisticated as their names) 2 separate bids- but so cheap AND free shipping you CAN’T say no to that mother dear (she’d probably be mad at me if I called her that so leave that part out hehehe) I love Legos. Anyways that’s pretty much why I want to see the Lego movie, I’m a big Lego fan. I’m looking forward to…. um what good movies are coming out this year? maybe I’ll see The Muppets Most Wanted but not SUPER excited for that one, and Mr. Peabody and Sherman is tomorrow I think but I don’t want to see that. More excited for movies later in Summer and Winter (I really want to see the Hobbit 3 in December)

yeah I missed out on the minifigures lol (I actually don’t care that much anymore)

YAY!!! :D I can’t wait to get the Frozen DVD!!! :D I didn’t see the trailer for Bears yet. It’s ok if you don’t want to see the Lego Movie. ;) I want to see it because I’m a Lego fan.

JesusismyLord, did you see the Lego Desolation of Smaug minifigs? I saw them in the Lego magazine, and they look cool. :)

Atomton

I hope your sister feels better soon! I would really love to see Frozen, everyone in my HS is talking about it.

Wow! :D I can’t wait for the DVD to come out!!! :mrgreen:

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.