What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Atom, would ou mind if I used you idea of creating rooms off songs. Although it won’t be Britt Nicole songs. Other songs

Atomton

Hi JesusismyLord! Are you upset with me? I sent you presents and didn’t get a TY Note. I was just trying to make you happy by finding that special Halloween pop and PSI extra I got. Sorry if I upset you, that wasn’t my inttention. Trying to invite everyone over but you are all busy or I am. I hope I can talk to you more often. Bye- hope you aren’t mad with me.-Atom :( :( :(

He probably isn’t but just is busy working on his/her room. Well TTYL-Snow

OH MY GOODNESS I’m so sorry I am not upset with you, I was looking for a perfect gift to send back, and before I could send you a thank-you note, we had to go some where. I will send my gift to you after I unload the dish washer in a couple minutes. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings, I could never get angry at someone as nice as you, JIML. :mrgreen:

Hi Atom! :D I’ll send the wallpaper as soon as possible. The lamp I was talking about is not your owl’s one. ;) It’s from the Space theme. It looks like a white mushroom ( it’s supposed to be the moon, but to me it looks like a mushroom :roll: ) with a cow above it. You probably saw it before. Also, this is really funny: I JUST joined WI today, then I read your post about joining. 8O LOL. I’ve been thinking about joining for a really long time, and just decided to. I saw some people I know from GW on WI such as True2MyWord1( I don’t know if you know her, but I do. I’m telling her I joined. ;) ). However, it took me a really long time to register because almost every name I typed in was taken including SweetCupcake( I wanted that one SO badly…. :cry: ). I finally came up with something valid- R2D2Skywalker. :lol: While thinking of names to type in I decided to think of things I like( which are A LOT of things. I can’t list them all ), and that came up. That’s my username on WI. Are you known as Atomton on there, or something else? I didn’t post anything yet, but I will. Have a very blessed day!~SC

Atomton

Hi Sweetcupcake! Thanks for the wallpaper. I never saw the moon lamp before other than the Owl PSI, remember I joined in mid-2012. Congrats on joining WI! I will send you VM’s now because I can. Post a lot like 24 times and you can too. I will friend you as well. True and I are friends on WW, WKN’s. and WI/ I am sending her Christmas! I will friend you at R2D2Skywalker if I find you. I am know as Atomton on there, yes. Have a blessed day. BTW. if you need something or want to talk about sending/gifting/items/looking/rooms, you need to send a private message. Becky told me that on day 1. If you don’t you can get banned. More info there.-Atom Snow, I don’t really care and if I can help I will will try.

Atomton

Hi Jesusismylord, did you get the package I sent? Also I found the phantom pop needed for the recipe if you want that. I can send that over too. Do you have: Lady Bug Costume, or Egyptian Costume minus the outfit. I only need the head and feet. -Atom

Hi JesusismyLord! GUESS WHAT??? I MADE IT TO THE SPREE MALL!!! YAY!!! :mrgreen: I got my bathtub( one less thing on my wish list :D ) because I was able to get enough credits. You don’t have to buy it for me. Also, I just got a little over a thousand on my other account, and I’m close to the mall on that one. Do you still want the slide? If so, I’ll buy it for you. :) I don’t mind. If you don’t want it, does anyone need anything from there? If not, I’ll just get something for myself. PLMK Have a sweet and blessed day!~Sweetzie

If JesusismyLord doesn’t need the slide I’d appreciate one! :) Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

But you don’t neeeeed to get the slide for me. Its just on my want list. If someone else needs something for a room theme you can get that for them. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll P.S. Please pray for my friend who had the stomach flu! Now she is in the hospital with a burst appendix :(. I’ll update all of you when I have more news.

I need either Gold leaf bed if you can, for when I make my Niles house (you guys will understand if you watch the show Frasier) if you can’t thats fine.

it’s ok you don’t have to buy it for me, but thanks for the offer, and also congratulations. by the way I got my perfect pear ice cream YAY now I have all the Mr. Moo flavors. Also thanks so much atom for the phantom pop, and all the other things you sent me, I will look for the outfits for you, now all I need is the licorice bats for my recipe yay.

Atomton

Yeah! Your welcome Jesusismylord! I thought you were mad at me! Thank you for looking. Congrats to you! DF, i sent you those to retired exclusives I got from the trading room. I know you already have them because you gave me them before. I display them in my rooms, however I want you to use them to make someone elses wish come true.

Congratulations, JesusismyLord!!! :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.