What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hey everyone! Happy St. Patrick’s day!!! So after nine days in the hospital my friend finally came home from the hospital yesterday just to arrive home, have her temp go back up to 102 and drive back to the hospital :(! Please pray for comfort for her, her five siblings and her parents and please pray that she would get better quickly! All that said I really hope that we can buy the Frozen dvd now that it has come out! I also really want to see The Pirate Fairy when it comes out on dvd on April first! It is the 5th Tinker Bell movie! We own all of them so far except for Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Sorry for the long post! Hope to see all of you round WW soon! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

I owe all of you an apology, I’ve been so busy it seems like we’re always running errands or I have to babysit my siblings, and now that school is back in I barely have time to get on anymore. I’m so sorry. I will try to get on more often but it’s so hard to have Webkinz on my To Do List. I hope you’ll all forgive me, I’ll send each of you a gift, would each of you please post a wishlist of some things you’re looking for so I know what to look for (or send if I already have it?) To Gold: thanks for being my friend, I’m sorry I never could get to sending a thank you gift or note, I hope you’ll tell me what you need so I can look for it for you. To Atom: I’m so sorry, I don’t blame you if you’re upset with me, I hope you’ll still be my friend- JIML830 #EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! (FINALLY GUYS I saw the Lego movie, and the way it started I didn’t think I was gonna like it, but it was so hilarious and I LOVED it, and that’s coming from the girl who didn’t like Planes, Rio, Epic, Turbo, Alpha and Omega, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, Ratatouille, you get the picture. I suggest seeing it to people of all ages (well not ALL ages when it comes to the whole theater thing, but the movie in general)

GUESS WHAT I GOT THREE WELL ON THE WISHiNG WELL 2……………………………………………….IN THE MIDDLE. So I chose another melting chocolate chair for a chocolate room, unless anyone needs it

Atomton

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew there was a chocolate chair. Was it a bench or chair. If it was a chair you got a new PSI!

WOW!!!! :mrgreen: THAT’S SUPER AMAZING!!!!!!! I was going to ask the other day if anyone actually got 3 in the middle, because I never did. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congratulations Snow on the wishing wells! That is so awesome! That is an amazing achievement that not many people can say they’ve done.

XD I was excited, I have before gotten 5 moon berries. Thanks JIML, I just looked today at this lol

YES WE’RE GOING TO SEE THE LEGO MOVIE (I mean it this time, I can’t wait!) don’t mean to rub it in at all.

THAT’S AWESOME, JESUSISMYLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Atomton

Hi Snow, i will buy an the cat bench when I see it unless you get it first. The winterfest guitar I only was able to get one from DF before it retired. Sorry-Atom

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.