What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

catsrock800

favorite color/s: Purple favorite foods: salad hobbies: basketball, volleyball, writing favorite animal/s: rabbits, wombats, wolves

Hi catsrock800! You’re the signature labradoodle! :) It’s very energetic, and likes to spends a lot of time playing outdoors. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

LOL! I wanted to be a sig short haired yorkie! XD

Allieberry2

I’m nice, kind, helpful, and outgoing. My favorite food is raspberries, my favorite drink is hot chocolate, My favorite color(s) are purple, pink, green, blue, and white. My favorite animal is a snow leopard, And i love drawing, in the summer i like swimming, in the fall, i like playing outside and making piles of leaves, in the winter i love sledding and drinking hot chocolate. Personally, I think I’m like the signature snow leopard, because it’s my favorite signature. What do you think? Add me on webkinz, I’m Allieberry2.

Hi Allieberry2! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’re JUST LIKE the signature snow leopard! :D It loves hot cocoa and snow.

Rinkadao

Hi! I love your idea!I am kind but am very willing to defend what I believe in and my friends.My favorite colors are turquoise, blue, green, and purple. My favorite food is sushi or rice or bread. My favorite animals are any! Thanks!

Hi Rinkadao! You are the signature german shepherd! Because it’s a brave pet, I’m sure it wouldn’t be afraid to defend their beliefs and their friends, too. :) Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

thank you Sweetcupcake16! you can add me as a friend i am angelgirldog7! ~Go Texas Longhorns!~

your welcome! I will add you to my friends list! Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.