What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Okay I just was thinking about achievements and I guess 3 rare things I’ve done are: winning a quick draw (I just found it on my badge thing since I am editing my my page. I can’t even remeber) I got 5 moon berries when rolling in jumble berry fields (remembered it)and as you all know I got 3 wishing wells in the middle on the wishing well 2. I am not bragging I just had to say that

AWESOME Snow! I’ve done the quick draw and moonberry, but never have I gotten 3 wishing wells in a row at all! (I’ve gotten 2 in a row in the middle hehe) and ugh my comments aren’t all posting that one that said something about Webkinz World (obviously) had a first part that didn’t get posted. But it doesn’t matter because forums are apparently still down. (though I saw a new one that just randomly was deleted a couple days later) Ok so I submitted my puppy contest entry can’t wait for you guys to see it! Did you all enter? if so are the pics in the gallery and if so what are they called? (I really want to see what you did enter/are entering lol)

(ok in case my other one didn’t work, if it did ignore this comment) THE LEGO MOVIE IS SO AWESOME!!!!! I almost laughed through the whole movie, it kept a lot well hidden (most movies spoil everything in the trailers, remember Madagascar 3?) And it was completely unpredictable. I would suggest it to anyone in any age range. I WANT TO GO SEE IT AGAIN (I’m a big fan of Legos and the video games as you probably all know. I CAN’T WAIT FOR LEGO THE HOBBIT TO COME OUT ON APRIL 8th!!!!!! sorry (I LOVE the Hobbit, and Lego the Lord of the Rings was a wonderful game, and I’m pretty sure we’ll be getting this the day it comes out, we’re gonna try to reserve it at Target. I’m SO EXCITED. It will keep me from exploding of eagerness until the Third Hobbit movie comes out in December)

For the puppy design if I enter do you think someone will take my idea for the Olympic puppy, just curious.

I hope not, because if that’s the winning one and it was someone else, I’ll be so angry.

IKR? Me too. That would be so unfair. :cry: Well, the best thing for us all to do is to keep our puppy ideas a secret until we upload them. ;) I’m still working on mine. :) If I win, I PROMISE to send any of you any deluxe item from the w-shop and/or kinzstyle outlet that you want. :D That’s what I would do if I were deluxe anyway.

same, if I win the first thing I’m gonna do is send all my friends stuff. I’m just afraid that since digital painting is allowed someone will use my ideas and make them look better or something like that (I am using colored pencils, I will tell you my idea as soon as I upload my picture and it is in the gallery (pictures I’ve sent in before never got put in the gallery, I even got the email saying they received my pictures :cry: :oops: :( ) )

XD well guys I don’t think I am going to enter, IDK I was curious. It would suck considering it would be my idea, but if you guys want to do it it’s fine since we are friends and all of us are willing to send deluxe clothing and stuff to each other

I GOT FROZEN YESTERDAY

Yay we got Frozen on Dvd yesterday (March the 18th) and I realized I had missed so much when I saw it in theaters. (like Rapunzel (with short hair) and Flynn (Eugene) at the Coronation party, during Anna’s First time in Forever song.)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.