What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hi Atom how have you been doing? Just wanted to say, your gift was absolutely amazing. Sorry I didn’t send anything back yesterday, I wasn’t even on WW yesterday actually. (I was at the amusement park, no not Disney World unfortunately :cry: :oops: :( :lol: we’re possibly planning to go again next year YAY) I’ll send you something back right away, have anything you’re wishing for? Again, I LOVE the gift, it’s perfect. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! JesusismyLord.

icecooler86

I have a question: Is Frozen as good as everyone says? I haven’t scene it yet, and am wondering.

icecooler86

Never mind. I seen it now. It’s okay/good, but my most favorite movie of all time.

I loved the movie. Have you seen the teaser trailer? It is my FAVOURITE disney movie. On youtube (if your aloud on there) type in frozen deleted scen and click on the dressing room. I think that it’s funny.

Hey Sweetzie, Atom, Jesusismylord, and Gold, I just want to say not going to be on WKN forums much. If you want to know how I’m doing look at my my page. I customized it so…………… yeah

Atomton

What do you mean your page on Webkinz. Could you please clarify Snow?

If you go to your thing to do menu search it, click on the my page, and then go and add me to your BFF’s to see my my page

oops I forgot to say it will be under Webkinz World, putting that in a tag, but also in the comment in case tag gets deleted .

Personality: Creative, Optomistic, Nerdy
      Favorite Color: All of them, or blue and purple, if I had to slim it down
      Favorite Foods: Cheese-Mushroom Quiche and Rainbow Sherbert, if I had to choose
      Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Movie-Watching, Reading, Scrapbooking
      Favorite Animal(s): All of them

I would say you would be between the signature marble cat and signature snow leopard. Also you are loke me a little bit, I love all animals I love most colours (I don’t exactly like colours that are gross.) I am creative and knit, scrapbook, draw, sew (plastic canvas) cork (It looks cool.) I love watching movies, and am nerdy. I LOVE READING.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.