What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

yes maybe next year :) one thing about me is i like to watch the good old movies! ~Go Texas Longhorns and Navy Goats!!!

Yeah, old movies are the best! I like the ones that are in black and white, there’s no sound, and you have to read everything they’re ”saying” on the screen. I’m not sure what those are supposed to be called though. I forgot. Do you watch those?

cats260

personality: nice, color: aqua blue, food: peaches, hobbies: crafts, animal: cats

Hi cats260! You’re the signature grey tabby cat! It has a sweet personality: it’s very nice. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

cats260

Thanks sweetcupcake16! I would totally be the signature grey tabby cat!!!

JesusismyLord830, may i friend you? i am angelgirldog7, i like your user by the way!~Go Texas Longhorns!!!

aw thanks! And of course you can friend me! If I don’t find a request by Monday evening , I’ll send you a request! (in case you didn’t see my earlier comments, I’m JesusismyLord without the 830 ) THANKS SO MUCH!!! I’m more of a Rangers fan than a longhorns fan, but they’re cool too. The Rangers blew it :( :( maybe next year :D ??? I doubt it :( oh well, good luck Longhorns! ;)

I love your username too. I’m a christian. :) Are you one too, angelgirldog7?

cats260

I’m a Christian too! but my username doesn’t show it

desirearh

Hi, Personality: Outgoing Food/Pizza, Color/Black, Hobbies/Singing/Dancing/Running, Animal/Wolves/Cats. ~Desiree ~ #Bounty-Hunter

Hi desirearth! You’re the signature endangered red wolf! It’s always up for an outdoor adventure, and it would probably want to be bounty hunter. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

My favorite colors are turquoise, purple, magenta, and does zebra print count? also anything sparkly I like swimming, drswing, skating, playig webkinz, playing Nancy Drew games, Watching Disney Movies and my favorite animals are : zebras, giraffes, yorkies, poodles, squids (by the way I’m in love with your username it is awesome) (I am not trying to get zebra on purpose it’s just my favorite animal) My favorite foods are pizza, chicken, french fries, burgers, cupcakes, key lime pie, lemon meringue pie (whoa I spelled it right) coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, twix bars, etc. SWEETS ROCK( by the way, if you would like to friend me on webkinz, I am JesusismyLord)

Hi JesusismyLord830! :) LOL! You are the same signature as catsrock800: the signature labradoodle! It has a sweet personality, and I bet it would also love to eat sweets too ;). I like cupcakes, I’m 16, and I also like sweets too, as long as they’re not TOO sweet. :) By the way what are your favorite disney movies? Is it the pixar ones? Have a sweet day!~ sugar rush princess PS: I will friend you on webkinz.:) My username is VBS123

LOL I was actually going to put that I liked Pixar movies the best in my comment! Yes I love them all but I have to say the Pixar ones are awesome! Thanks for replying by the way, and I’ll look for your friend request! Thanks and have a wonderful day, your friend, JesusismyLord830 ! :) :) :) :) :) :) ooh yay cookies! :D ;)

ugh sorry for all the spelling errors, my keyboard is blech >:(

Oh it’s alright if there are misspelled words. I totally don’t mind, and I don’t hunt for spelling errors on the forums. ;)

Thanks for understanding, I guess I can’t forgive myself because my mom is a teacher and I was in a spelling bee. :) yeah my keyboard is an evil piglet. >:( !!! (it uses a sensor, so it’s blocked sometimes and yeah it’s not fun typing with this bad boy (Kevin the Keyboard) ) oops sorry I got carried away ;)

Hi JesusismyLord830! Oh dear. I’m so thankful I don’t have a keyboard like that. I would get so frustrated. :’( That’s cool that you were in a spelling bee. :) Did you win? By the way, here are some of my favorite disney movies even though I practically like almost every single one: Up,Ratatouille, Planes, Cars, Cars2, Wall-E, Wreck it Ralph, and when I was little, Finding Nemo was my favorite one. Now it’s Up. :) I also have a toy version of Rex the dinosaur( he was one of my favorite toys when I was three years old) and Bo Peep as a spinning top from Toy Story. :) Did you get the cupcakes I sent you?Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.