What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

zebb5

Personality: Nice,Funny, Sweet Color: Turquoise Food: Watermelon, and clementines Hobbies: Reading, drawing, running around, writing, Favorite animals: Cats, Fish, Butterflies, Birds, Dogs, and bunnies! :)

Okay so, Blue and Creams things like that, um olive green muted natural tones. Um’ maybe artsy, not that I am ever going to get one but it will be fun to see!

Hi designergirl101! You’re the signature rag doll cat! it has fabulous fashion sense, and they love showing their stuff on their designer catwalk. Have a sweet day!~SC

LadyBeauty

Favorite Color: Pink. Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chocolate, Mint Chip Ice Cream, French Fries, Steak-medium. Personality: Committed Christian, Loyal To My Friends, Compassionate. Hobbies: Love To Read, Music: Play the Flute, Sings- Solo and in Choirs, Enjoys Classical Music (as well as many other styles and types of music), Enjoys Video Games and Webkinz (Of Course!!), enjoys doing Civil War Re-enactment with my family. Favorite Animals: Horses, Cats, and White Tigers. Anyone who would like to friend me, my Webkinz user name is also LadyBeauty. ( My favorite fairytale is Beauty and the Beast. It is also my favorite Disney movie.)

Hi LadyBeauty! You’re the signature white bengal tiger! It’s majestic, and beautiful. :) Also, I’m a Christian, I’m very loyal, I love mint chocolate chip ice cream as well as cookies and cream. I love classical music( I play classical piano) and contemporary christian music. :D I will friend you. :) Have a sweet day!~SC PS: my webkinz user name is VBS123

I hope webkinz makes more signatures again in the future.

Personality: caring, fun-loving, Fav. Color: blue blue blue! Fav. Food: steak!!! Hobbies: reading reading reading, writing writing writing (I take after my 26 year old sister) Fav. Animal: HARD TO CHOSE! Probably Cavalier King Charles Spaniel though! Thx! -ValleyDweller, the dweller of valleys!

Hi Valleydweller! Sorry to get back to you so late, but you’re the small signature pug! :D It LOVES to read! Have a sweet day!~SC

NO WAY! I have her! I named her Fawn. Strange huh?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.