What to wear for the holidays

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives What to wear for the holidays

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  popy380 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bgos

Hey! I wanna help you out with clothing advice! Just tell me your pet’s name, favorite color, gender & if it’s fancy & outgoing or country like & laid back. Thanks, it means a lot to me!

My pug’s name is Keko, and her favorite color is blue. She likes country-style type. Merry early christmas and good luck!

bgos

Hey, Rainbow! I think you should wear blue bermudas, fancy turquoise blouse, blue bow & mini cow boy boots! If you’re deluxe you can add the big blue belt to it! Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

pony2102

hi! i don’t suppose you could put together an outfit for me? i have a lil’ chihuahua named princess her fav. color is probably….. purple or neon green! she is a she :) and is very country! thanks in advance!

bgos

Hi, pony! I think you should wear distressed jeans, blue & pink striped polo shirt, sparkly pink bow & mini cow boy boots! Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

bgos

Hey! I like your user name, catchy! Lol. I know you said your boyish, but this way they won’t think she’s a dude! How about fall floral skirt, black vest, black & white sneakers & skinny studded belt! Or you could do, striped rugby jersey, blue & green kilt, red mary janes & red belt! Or you could do, faded & frayed shorts, green graphic polo shirt, red bow, cow boy mini boots & dark shades! This might be kinda girly, but I think it’ll be cute on you! Merry Christmas, I’m glad someone agrees with me! ;-)

hmm, ill help you out! Mo- is an emerald lab. she likes Red and Green, & she is Boyish. (once somebody on KC+ thought she was a dude)

bgos

You should take my advice, my sister’s going to be a fashion designer so I got skills. Like, if your a female himalayan cat put on a preppy button shirt, faded frayed shorts, ruby slippers & sequin cabbie cap! And if your a clydes dale horse wear groovy hearts swim suit top, black sports pants, black & white sneakers & a sparkly pink bow! And if your a Pink poodle wear a black vest, distressed stretchy jeans & sandals! And if your a Dachshund wear a vest & shirt combo, plaid skirt, either slouch boots or rhinestone flats, and you’ve got yourself one stylin’ pet!

bgos

Okay fashion lovers! I’m putting out some more fashion ideas! Okay, if you’re a golden pegasus you should wear ballerina leotard shirt, fall floral skirt, cowgirl boots & sparkly pink bow, Or if you’re a welsh corgi wear black jeans, blue & pink striped polo shirt, black & white sneakers & red bow! And if you’re a snow yeti wear blue flannel shirt, black sports pants, big funky hat & cowboy boots! And if you’re a tuxedo cat wear green striped polo shirt, white jeans, black & white sneakers & dark shades! Hope this helps y’all! It’s kinda ironic I have a welsh corgi blue heeler cross dog in real life! He’s more welsh corgi, but he loves to herd our sheep! And other animals!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.