What to wear for the holidays

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives What to wear for the holidays

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  popy380 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bgos

Hey! I wanna help you out with clothing advice! Just tell me your pet’s name, favorite color, gender & if it’s fancy & outgoing or country like & laid back. Thanks, it means a lot to me!

popy380

striped ally cat, favorete colors is bright pink and bright yellow, and loves rainbow color! loves rainbow flip flops and rainbow belt! and compleat girly-girl! my striped ally cat is gonna love anything pink and bright and she refuses to wear glasses! can you suggest an outfit under 900 kinz$cash? thank you! >~pop~<

bgos

Whoa! Big budget! I love it! Here is an idea, Yellow Tank Top, Ruffled Skirt, Sequin Cabbie Cap & Ruby Slippers. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner!

bgos

Hey hey! I love your pet! I think you should wear these outfits! Here they are: blue & pink polo striped shirt, purple kilt, pink cowboy boots & sparkly pink bow. Or you could wear powder blue skirt, cardi with pink top, rhinestone flats & pink bow. Or you can wear snow belle dress, ruby slippers, holly wood glasses & crocheted flower fascinator! That ones a bittt more sassy! Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

MyWebkinzRok

Hello Go! :D Well, my PomPom Kitty is hard to dress up. She’s a leader, so looking for something cute but not too popular. She is a girl, and likes blue and pink. Thank you! ~MWR

bgos

Oh, COOL! I gotta check it out!

bgos

Anything for a friend! And thanks for everything! I love clothes so much!

mollyberger

no problem!! and I just put out a new fashion post!! check it out!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.