What to wear for the holidays

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives What to wear for the holidays

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  popy380 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bgos

Hey! I wanna help you out with clothing advice! Just tell me your pet’s name, favorite color, gender & if it’s fancy & outgoing or country like & laid back. Thanks, it means a lot to me!

bgos

Hey Molly! I think you should wear preppy button shirt, cow girl boots or ruby slippers, ruffled skirt & sparkly pink bow. Or you could wear powder blue skirt, fancy turquoise blouse, blue bow & rhinestone flats! Or you could wear vest & shirt combo, chic polka dot skirt, ruby slippers, dark shades & crocheted flower fascinator! Hope this helps bestie! Merry Christmas!

mollyberger

thanks bgos!!! my fav was the first one!! it looked AWSOME on my cardinal!!! thanks bff!!

mollyberger

hey there bgos!! I need a outfit for my red cardinal!! it is a girl and it is fancy!! favorite color is blue and pink!!

Misty900

I have a husky named Mishka and she’ a girl! her favorate colour is blue and I want a “tundra” themed outfit!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

bgos

Hey! Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, things have been hay wire! So, I think you should wear far north coat, white jeans, either slouch boots or wing tip shoes, dark shades & wooly flap hat! Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

bgos

Thanks so MUCH!!!!!!!!!! This really means a lot to me!

bgos

Hey, Rainbow! I think you should wear blue bermudas, fancy turquoise blouse, mini cowboy boots & blue bow! if your deluxe, you could add the big blue belt to it! Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.