What would someone trade for a 1000 kinzcash coin?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What would someone trade for a 1000 kinzcash coin?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cuddlyfur1

Title says it all. I adopted two new pets and still have one 1000 kc coin left. I might trade it, but I don’t know if anyone will trade for it? Someone who collects coupons and coins, maybe???

e3459d

really you should just take it to the tradign room yourself and ask for what you want by clicking on the green face next to your pet on the table. i ususally ask for rare items. btw i would trade anything for neogothic stuff.

dora5678910

I would do that! I am dora5678910 I wont be able to go on a whole lot so it might take a while

cuddlyfur1

i was thinking of maybe some deluxe clothes totaling to 1000 because i want some of them really bad. if anyone is deluxe i would do that.

cuddlyfur1

oh wow! a couple of random people just sent me some deluxe clothes! Thank you so much! i will try to send you each something in a moment. *super excited to go try on clothes with new pets*

chillylily

I will! Would you like two Navy Suit Jackets?

i would i never have money but it depends if you need money sell it at the w shop

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.