where can i find signature webkinz?

Home Forums Questions – Archives where can i find signature webkinz?

This topic contains 11 voices and has 16 replies.

• Author

I was wondering where I could find signature webkinz? Spasificly the Endangerd polar bear and the arctic fox

thanks for everything but hallmark dosent have signatures thanks agein bye

TinaKitty24

Hallmark or Amazon. :)

Atomton

Too bad Halmark by me closed. Of course i got gipped there. Shop around. I bought the Webkinz Frog there for $17. Big mistake, should have checked Amazon and saved myself about $12. Oh well can’t go back almost two years. -Atom

icecooler86

You can trust Amazon the most and is pretty cheap.

Becky71W

Ebay is the cheapest just look for NWT next to the item. It means New With Tag. If you have a Books A Million near by they usually have a few Signatures.

markg97

A store called “Tuesday Morning” They are cheep their only $7-$10.00 for them. Maybe you can find some their. Hope this Helps

markg97: I found twelve there and thay are all signature I had to dig for them in all the stuffed animals but thay have webkinz signature and regular webkinz and lil kinz and webkinz jr! but still not the ones im looking for right now THANK you SOOO much anyway

Cool! I wish there was a Tuesday Morning store in my state.

markg97

I forgot to say that, I can’t guaranteed what is in their store(s), they get random shipment to each store(s) so you might find different ones at one of the other stores and Regular Webkinz cost $3.00 and Endangers cost $10.00 (a little more rare to find). Hope this Help

TheDisciple

Amazon!!! They are so cheap! ~SS

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.