White Knight Costume

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives White Knight Costume

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

styrke

Hello all. I’m seeking the “White Knight” leg piece and chest armor piece. If you are looking for clothing I have the following available: googly eyeglasses, samurai hat, witch hat, daredevil jumpsuit, crimson red robes and red sandals, nafaria purple slippers, deluxe headdress, webkinz cares hat and jacket, Lion costume hat, royal blue crown, webkinz top hat, breezy motorcycle jacket, ghost pirate hat, seaweed skirt, space age smock, butterfly costume and antenna, lime gecko jester hat, patriotic tuxedo jacket, wacky cheerleader dress and poms, fiery flamenco dress, wetsuit top, bubble wand hat. These are essentially all the clothes I have available. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

styrke

Gosh darn it took so long for these posts between you and I to be “moderated” I ended up trading the blue crown hat a day or so ago. I do have every other above mentioned item as I recall though. I do have the full butterfly outfit if you’d like it. I do need both the leggings and the chest piece of the armor. Is there much else that you would like in the way of clothing? Let me know because I do have a few clothing pieces that aren’t mentioned above that some of my pets may be wearing. I’ll look to add you online for sure. I really appreciate this and your time.

dogfish

Hi ok I’ll send the white knight for the butterfly outfit. I hope you got a good trade for the crown, it is worth 70,000. I should have used the tag to ask you to hold the items, it always helps around here. LMK if you need anything else, I can always use extra deluxe clothing for gifting. I have all promo, priceless and hard to find items, well no directors chair LOL Never even seen that one. Thanks for trading DF

LambTyler

DF there is only one person I know that has the directors chair, and you may be able to guess who I am talking about. I want it someday, but that probably will never happen LOL. TTYS, Lamb

dogfish

Hi lamb, don’t want it, don’t care about it one bit. LOL I enjoy some of my trophies, but I’m not really into all that. So happy for that person, I’m sure it made their life to have the chair. LOL It just made their already crazy long list a little longer Haha. DF

LambTyler

Ya, I started collecting trophies, but other than the webkinz day ones, I really don’t need them unless I win them LOL. I am soo happy all the new Christmas things are here but extremely disappointed they didn’t bring back the indoor theme. Oh well. I really hope I can talk to you soon but will be busy today, maybe tomorrow. TTYL, Lamb

dogfish

Hi I have it. The only thing is I hate “pieces” I did get some odd pieces from something, maybe xmas crackers. let me check. I would trade for your butterfly costume or your blue crown. I may need to add for the crown, not sure. Please add one of my accounts, walkincloset, and tell me what you think, LMK if you need anything else for the crown. Any promo clothing works for me. DF

leopold

I have the blue crown if you and styrke don’t make a trade. PLMKS

dogfish

Hi leo, if it’s your only one, I suggest you keep it. If you really want to trade, PLMK I don’t do trade list, just tell me a few items you would accept for the crown. Depending on what you want, I’ll give you an account to add. I have storage accounts for PSI, clothing, Holiday and so on. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.