WHO HAS AN ELVEN PIPE ORGAN FOR TRADE? ~fudgeyvanilla

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO HAS AN ELVEN PIPE ORGAN FOR TRADE? ~fudgeyvanilla

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  poobearz 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>does anyone have this for trade?? i have many great offers like a bamboo chute slide, cats meow garden, or a sly slide so PLMKSNOL
    </p>

poobearz

I had no idea it was valued that high in the trading rooms. Glad I didn’t trade the ones I have now. Thanks for the info.

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 03:14 PM

dancingeggplant, oh goody! i was afraid that no one had one…..
      i would trade my cats meow garden for it! if that doesn’t seem fair to you
      i will add an extra PSI in it. PLMKSNOL!
      bratzdoll, hi there! the enchanted elven pipe organ is a retired promo
      item. and its also quite rare. i’ve only met two people on the newz with one so far.
      i hope this answers your question!

If you have a ton of e store points then a I saw a forum with someone that had it for trade you could look the title I think was who needs enchanted eleven pipe organ they wanted 12,500 e store points lough.

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 03:14 PM

dancingeggplant, oh goody! i was afraid that no one had one…..
      i would trade my cats meow garden for it! if that doesn’t seem fair to you
      i will add an extra PSI in it. PLMKSNOL!
      bratzdoll, hi there! the enchanted elven pipe organ is a retired promo
      item. and its also quite rare. i’ve only met two people on the newz with one so far.
      i hope this answers your question!

Hi Fudgey. Just stopping by to give you a bit of advice. Sorry f it isn’t wanted. Just ignore this post if it is.

Okay, so this is one of the oldest promos, Highly sought after, and rare. Sometimes it goes for level ten, which are generally worth three pairs of wacky jeans. If you want the value of wacky, it is about Three good estore or signature Psi.

But, you do have some very good items. Just a warning, though, you may have to trade diamond piano, fire sign carousel, and cat’s meow garden. That may seem like a lot, but its true. You’ll be lucky to get one cheaper.

Or, try for other promo. I got my organ for another promo, so it was fair.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.