Who has free items or clothes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has free items or clothes?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  prettyluv 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

prettyluv

I do!!! Here’s what I have: Antique wishing well, lion topiary, blue bunny top hat, balloon darts zip-up hoodie, rainbow glasses(from new webkinz app), ruby gem lamp, alexandrite lamp, entitled tapestry, and sweets ‘n treats couch. Let me know what you’d like!! -prettyluv

I HAVE A LOT OF BUSY ARTIST SMOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WANTS THEM!?!?!?

madisonmabel

Hi. I would love a Busy Artist Smock. Always wanted one. I have made a couple of wishes to the “FairyGodMother” but never received my wishes. Thank you in advance. I’m MadisonMabel. Add me as a friend.

dogfish

Hi madison, FGM, Becky left a post on a page saying she was taking a break, and would not be sending any wishes for now. Sorry. Prettyluv, I think I will have the garden later today, so no problem. DF

smsmo

Hi can I have the rainbow glasses please?

tammy9

Hi prettyluv. Could my daughter have an alexandrite lamp and enchanted tapestry? Thank you very much. It’s a great thing that you are doing. Her user name is 5447472.

prettyluv

Sure! I’m Mudgirl1O1 on webkinz. I friended her so as soon as she accepts I will send right away. : ) -prettyluv

clarissais93

i really need the two lamp if you could send them to me! thanks a ton my user is the same.

prettyluv

Okay I friended you. My username is Mudgirl1O1. I have someone else who asked for the alexandrite lamp but I’ll send you the ruby one. Hope you enjoy!!! -prettyluv

prettyluv

Oh I just found out I have two extra alexandrite lamps so you’ll get both : )

dogfish

Hi I would love to trade for your glasses, from the app. I can offer almost any PSI ,or estore points, or any item of your choice. LMK what you would take, and I’ll see if I have it. Thanks, DF

LambTyler

Hey prettyluv! What your doing here is nice. Dogfish is probably saying the same thing. The glasses are valuable and you should probably hold on to them and not give them out for free. Lamb

prettyluv

I didn’t realize my glasses were so valuable! I really hope nobody minds if I take them off the free list. I will definitely trade them to you dogfish if you still want to though. I love psi but I don’t want to take any that you really like. What is your username so I can friend you? Mine is Mudgirl1O1 and I accept all requests : ) -prettyluv

dogfish

Hi and yes they are not easy to get for some kids, without ipads. I have a bunch of the glasses, but love to gift, so can always use more. If you tell me which PSI you need or have always wanted, I can see if I have it and then I’ll send a request for an account. I have almost all PSIs, missing a few icky ones, LOL So JLMK and we can trade, I also have priceless JLMK TTYL DF

prettyluv

Aw that’s so nice of you! The psi I need is really valuable so I will add for it. Since you like to gift the glasses, I have two pairs if you want both and the rainbow leggings from the app. I don’t really have too much but if you tell me what you want I will see if I have it. The psi I need are the cats meow garden or country sensation stage. It’s okay if you don’t have them though : ) Thanks so much for being so kind. Have you met Becky? -prettyluv PS What’s your username?

dogfish

Hi and yes I actually know Becky, she is my friend. I am not sure I have an extra garden at this time, because I gave one away to a friends grandma. I have the stage for sure. You can send any app items you feel comfortable with, it will be ok with me. I always send three items, so if you need any clothing or other PSI, JLMK I store rares and have extras of most. I can send the garden next time I buy my WW Items and would be more than happy to send one to you next month, as a gift. I sent a friend request from clo91, I think, but just in case I am clo91, 92 and 93. TY DF

dogfish

The forums take so long these days, but I have the garden now, so as soon as you accept my friend request we can move on, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.