Who has free items or clothes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has free items or clothes?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  prettyluv 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

prettyluv

I do!!! Here’s what I have: Antique wishing well, lion topiary, blue bunny top hat, balloon darts zip-up hoodie, rainbow glasses(from new webkinz app), ruby gem lamp, alexandrite lamp, entitled tapestry, and sweets ‘n treats couch. Let me know what you’d like!! -prettyluv

prettyluv

Aww the glasses went off the app : ( I did get a purple hoodie(replaced the glasses) though. If I ever get more hoodies would you want one of those dogfish? I think its very nice that your gifting so much to people. Just let me know if you want one : ) -prettyluv

dogfish

Hi prettyluv, I would love any extra app items you have and would be more than happy to send what ever you need, if I have extra also. JLMK DF

prettyluv

Hi. I am so sorry! My friend wants some glasses. Is there any way I could trade for one pair back? I could give you a purple hoodie(from the app) and something else if you want. plmk and soooo sorry!!! You definitely don’t have to trade back. -prettyluv

dogfish

Hi prettyluv, No problem, Ill do that trade. One app prize for another. I haven’t had too many friends asking for those glasses anyway. Please only send me extra that you have, not your one and only, ok? I can get all of these I want, but choose to trade for them so I can help others get items they want badly also. DF

prettyluv

Thank you so much!! It’s really nice of you to trade when you can get them anyway. How can you get as many as you want? That sounds so cool! Thanks again, and if there is ever anything you need and can’t get plmk : ) -prettyluv

dora5678910

can i have free stuff? i am dora5678910

prettyluv

Okay dogfish I friended you and I have two glasses and one rainbow pants waiting : ) I also have two rainbow pants if you want two of those and one glasses. It’s up to you but i’ll send as soon as you accept. If your not happy with the trade just send back what you don’t want and I’ll replace it with the other. Cant wait : ) Thanks!!! -prettyluv

dogfish

Hi, Ok I don’t trade much and don’t care about the values for me personally. The glasses will be fine with me. Unless you want to hang onto a pair. DF

dogfish

Thanks pretyluv, hope you enjoy your garden. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.