Who has old Halloween items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has old Halloween items?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for old Halloween items, these are the ones i’m looking for. Monsters lair gate, (2005) Ghostly urn, (2006) Gargoyle lamp, (2006) Creepy bed, (2007) Giant spider dining table, (2007) Tombstone chair, (2007) Witch’s brew stove, (2007) Haunted dungeon gate, (2008) Coffee table tomb, (2009) Haunted organ, (2009) Giant spider web, (2009) Frightning Lightning window, (2010) Jack-o-side table, (2010) Monster claws door, (2010) Purple pumpkin chair, (2010) Mad scientist work station, (2012) and that’s it. LMK if you have these. I will trade other Halloween items, regular PSI, rares and retires.

JordanWoof

I do have like a 2008 Halloween Pumpkin Hat for my Webkinz but I don’t want to sell it even though I would like to help you out.

I have the Cursed Cradle if you are interested.

Hi fudgeyvanilla! I also have the frightening lightening windows, as well as the jack o side table. However, since cruisingal has already offered you the windows, she’s first in line there. Anyhow, let me know if you are interested in the side table. Have a great day, and good luck! ~helloprettypanda~

Hello Cruisingal! I would like the window. What would you like in return? I think something like a Rrae, or old retired items would be worth it. Or some regular PSI. LMK

cruisingal

Hey FudgeyVanilla! A regular Psi is fine with me or if you have the rare magic carpet that will work too. Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

crissy135

OMG Dogfish has the rare magic carpet and it is so cool! I hope you get it!

cruisingal

Hey fudgeyanilla, I have the frightening lightening window. Please lmk if you stll need these. Thanks, Cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.