Who has old Halloween items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has old Halloween items?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for old Halloween items, these are the ones i’m looking for. Monsters lair gate, (2005) Ghostly urn, (2006) Gargoyle lamp, (2006) Creepy bed, (2007) Giant spider dining table, (2007) Tombstone chair, (2007) Witch’s brew stove, (2007) Haunted dungeon gate, (2008) Coffee table tomb, (2009) Haunted organ, (2009) Giant spider web, (2009) Frightning Lightning window, (2010) Jack-o-side table, (2010) Monster claws door, (2010) Purple pumpkin chair, (2010) Mad scientist work station, (2012) and that’s it. LMK if you have these. I will trade other Halloween items, regular PSI, rares and retires.

Panda, I like the side table. What would you like in return for it? And I’m still interested in your Celestrial swing. Would you take a Frozen fun slide for it? If not I could add a Bamboo chute swing with it. LMK

Hi I have Haunted Dungeon gate if you would still like it?

Cruisingal, could I meet you in the Trading room and show you some I have?

Cruisingal, alright. I’ll post my list. LMK Which one you like best. Queen of the Jungle throne, King of the jungle sofa, Molten magma bed, Polor lamp post, Day outdoors bathtub, Takin it easy trough, Ming panda vase, Schnauzer japody, Big top go-cart, and that’s it. LMK

Panda, i’m interested in the side table. I will trade Rares, retired exclusive, or PSI. Also do you still have that Celestrial swing? Are we still going to trade? LMK

Would love to: possibly on Friday: I have some back to school shopping to do, and maybe I can convince my mom to buy me a Webkinz. Oh yeah, and about the trading for the side table, I am looking for the neo gothic theme (could you list what items from the theme you have?), and if cruisingal isn’t interested in the taking it easy trough, I would trade the table for that instead. If not, whatever works with you is fine: I’m not that great with values, hehe. Hope to trade soon, and good luck! :) ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.