Who has Seeds?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Seeds?

This topic contains 81 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-16 at 05:46 PM

I am looking for donut, banana split, and candy cane for my sister, and I need caramel apple and sour gumball for myself. LMK! :) -ferretfriend

I have candy cane sees….LMK what newer PSI you have…and signature…..I can add!

ferretfriend

Ailuropoda-

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG you are too generous! Mad?!? I’m more than mad! I’m…I’m…What am I? lol. Oh my goodness I can’t thank you enough!! Now I just have to wait for my birthstone…..:P

Wow congrats on that tree! And my, my…You MUST be in a good mood……LOL

mortonhippo

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-18 at 12:44 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-17 at 10:14 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-17 at 10:08 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-17 at 10:03 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-17 at 09:59 PM
      FF
      Do u like ths
      Me:
      Candy cane seeds
      Safari pith
      Choose:
      Nutty conveyor
      Canopy treadmill
      Breaching orca whale pond
      Strawberry jammin jukebox
      Plmk ~mortonhippo~

to tell you the truth No I do not especially like it. Its an okay offer, but I don’t think its super fair….sorry.

darn. my wants list didn’t post…………well, anyway, do you have the new frog psi?
      Do you still have the catwalk?
      How does this sound?
      Me- Igloo+cool pooch table, fantail table, Rock ledge bed, gtg will list more…..tomorrow….pick two? idk
      You- Catwalk, seeds

Well could u add something like points? Not many just a few thousand and well how about this
      Me:
      Catwalk
      Seeds
      Pith
      You:
      Igloo
      3000 points
      Plmk ~mortonhippo~
      PS I will be free tomorrow after my clarinet lesson at 6:00 kinztime if u wanna trade then

#1, I don’t know how to trade points…..
      #2, I’ve heard they have to be on your ganz estore account, mine are on my webkinz estore account
      #3, I’m really trying hard to save up for my birthstone, so No Sorry I can’t trade them

Ok well then what other things would u add? Sry I’m nit really interested in those ~mortonhippo~

Ailuropoda

Ha ha, Ferret, now you’re deluged with seeds …

ferret, no i send them for free to your sis. please don’t send ANYTHING
      back to me or i will…… well i actully won’t do anything about it. i’ll send’m
      to u then u send’m to yo sis. then we all be happy! maybe? LOL

Ailuropoda

Ferret, I sent the CC seeds, and hope you get your birthstone pet in time for your birthday. Check your points. Don’t be mad, I’m just in a particularly munificent mood because I got an apple tree :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.