Who has the midnight owl or the lollipop pup?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Who has the midnight owl or the lollipop pup?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yioko789 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Yioko789

If u have the midnight owl or the lollipop pup I wanna totally be ur friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! :D I just saw the midnight owl and the lollipop pup at Hallmark today!

I didn’t get one though, because I really want the polka dot puppy,( unfortunately, they didn’t have it :( ), I’m waiting for the teacup yorkie to be released, :) and I have tons of pets. LOL! :D

I wish I did. I don’t though. I do have the blonde cockapoo though. Why do you wanna be peoples friend if they have them? P.S. can I be your friend even though I DON’T have them??? *please say yes* P.S. The *s mean I am whispering. My user is Beebeeturtle on webkinz. PLEASE don’t hack me PLEASE! and I will let you know as soon as I have them (If I ever do). and smsmo can I PLEASE be your friend??? I am REALLY looking for more friends (Even though I already have 84 BUT STILL!)

Yioko789

yes ill be ur friend. im ok with tht. ill be friends with anyone.

oops. I forgot to log out of my black and white cheeky dogs account.

smsmo

Why are you wondering who has them? I don’t have them. I’m smsmo on Webkinz.

Yioko789

oh cool!!! I just wanna know abt how many people have them. and I wanna be friends with some of u guys. thts kinda it

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.