Who Has These Items For Trade???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who Has These Items For Trade???

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Hi, I’m looking for these items. If anyone has them for trade please lmk. I’d like to offer on them. Thanks, Cruisingal My Wish List: Rockabilly Rooster PSI (Rooster Truck), Signature Ragdoll Cat PSI (Designer Catwalk), Budgie PSI (Budgie striped sofa), Boxer PSI (Boxing ring trampoline), Blue Lamb PSI (Blue bumper car), Pink Lamb PSI (PInk bumper car), Red Velvet Bunny PSI (Red velvet couch), Black Wolf PSI (Komrade couch).
    </p>

dogfish

cruisingal wrote on 2012-12-11 at 07:41 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-12-11 at 06:50 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:59 PM
      Please lmk if anyone has any of the items from my wishlist. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hi Cruisingal, I am going to start sending out my gifts. I have the rooster car and please pick a bumper car. PLMK which color you want, OK ? I am afraid all my friends will trade for the items I have put on the side for their xmas gifts. LOL Then it will be back to the drawing board. TTYL Chloe

Hey there Chloe, you are so so sweet!! I like the blue bumper car. I am still working on getting my gifts ready to send out on Christmas. I’m also trying to get them together so I can send to my friends!! I know you have most but I’m looking for some items you may like. Thanks for being so kind, Cruisingal

Thanks cruisingal, I’m sending out some things early. Mostly to my “trading” friends. I wouldn’t want to start all over again on my xmas lists. I’l send yours out tonight, and Merry xmas, Chloe

cruisingal

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:45 PM

Crisingal- I have the komrad couch. I am interested in your sombrero, golden glide waterslide and your high heel chair. Lmk what you want to do!

Hey Adama, I am interested in making a trade. I’m not sure on the values, so could you please lmk what will be fair for you? Thanks so much, Cruisingal

cruisingal

dogfish wrote on 2012-12-11 at 06:50 PM

Hi Cruisingal, I am going to start sending out my gifts. I have the rooster car and please pick a bumper car. PLMK which color you want, OK ? I am afraid all my friends will trade for the items I have put on the side for their xmas gifts. LOL Then it will be back to the drawing board. TTYL Chloe

Hey there Chloe, you are so so sweet!! I like the blue bumper car. I am still working on getting my gifts ready to send out on Christmas. I’m also trying to get them together so I can send to my friends!! I know you have most but I’m looking for some items you may like. Thanks for being so kind, Cruisingal

dogfish

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.