Who misses Kinzville stories??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Who misses Kinzville stories??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LivingAloha 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

womack24

I miss all the stories of the Kinzville citizens!! Does anybody else?

LivingAloha

I enjoyed reading the different adventures of the Kinz! I wish they would write more stories about them.

Hi womack24! I miss them a lot. :( By the way, I think I know you. ;) I found you on the friend finder on webkinz about a year ago and we’ve played games in the tournament arena before, sent building supplies to each other, and some gifts. :D My username is VBS123( I think we’re friends on webkinz). On GW, I’m sweetcupcake16. LMK if you’re the same person I know or not. Have a sweet day!~SC

womack24

HI!!! We are friends! I always enjoy playing in the tournament arena. I have met some awesome people on webkinz and you are certainly one of the coolest! Thanks for being so awesome:) Have a great day yourself!

Hi womack24! Thank you!!! That’s so cool that I actually got to meet you on here. :D Have a Merry Christmas!!!~SC PS: I’m doing a Christmas raffle under the ”webkinz world” forums if you want to enter. It runs until Christmas Eve.

PEBBLES1973

Yes. I miss reading the stories too. I wish there was a few stories about the zingoz. I would like to read about them and where they live. and more stories about Alyssa the good fairy

womack24

Yes! That would be awesome too:)

I do too………………… as myself, a design minded person, I really enjoyed Hailey and Elwin’s room makeovers, as bad as they sometimes were……………………..:)

LambTyler

I loved those!! And I totally agree designer. Even when some weren’t that good, I loved looking at them, because I just have this thing for seeing other rooms and the inside of houses and everything LOL. Are the old ones still on this site? I will have to check! Lamb

womack24

I know! Some were awesome but some were not so!!! They gave me some great ideas for my house though:)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.