who needs a gem car

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who needs a gem car

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WhoKnew27 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

WhoKnew27

garnet and peridot here!

WhoKnew27

Hey guys im so sorry i havent been replying! first i was grounded :(. Then I had finals coming up! Then a bunch of book reports! And so much more stuff to be busy with! Once again im so sorry, if it isnt too late I’d like to trade with yall but i only have the garnet left! So sorry btw i need points Narnian100 but i think id need more or u would have to add! SO sorry and happy trades!

Narnian100

Hey Whoknew27 I want either Gemsters or both if you like 2 things on my list so I have Tyrannical Trex slidePromo,Retired Bakers ovenpsi,Water Dog falls psi,Heart warming bathtubPsi,Sig Big Bark Clock towerPsi,Wilds of the jungle sofaPsi,Siamese cat psi,Bunny eared TVPsi,Bluffadoodle psi,Poofy Poodle psi,White poodle psi, and these arnt psi but they are intesting I have Webkinz 2012 touring van,Crystal Falls,Tons of rare beds,A couple peices of the retired soccar theme,VIP rockerz touring Van,Rockerz Electric Guitar and the W wardrobe. if you want points I only have 1000 on hand so PMKSASP. And add me at Narnian100

I need both!!!! I have, estore zodiac sundial, estore thunder throne, signature daring den slide, signature high sky shower, Estore glacial fox psi promo (frozen fun slide), and a jungle cat perch. LMK if we can work out a trade!!!! -spot

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.