WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:45 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:29 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

Hey 4444polarbears! Glad to see you back! Anyway Im very interested in your gemster. I have the spooky pup psi and more!

hi, bailey101010! I actually just got it this morning in the trading room for only a spot of tea slide! i think it was a pretty lucky trade on my end! :) i recently got the spooky pup psi in trading room, and also got the plasma peace sign a while ago and i think it is in a peace out puppy’s room unless i traded it. anyway, like i said, i can trade it for another gemster if u have any that you would want the opal one for instead. so, lmk! ;)
      -4pb-

Hmmm I might be able to get the piano…..but I don’t know. And is there anything else you want?

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:45 PM

Hey 4444polarbears! Glad to see you back! Anyway Im very interested in your gemster. I have the spooky pup psi and more!

hi, bailey101010! I actually just got it this morning in the trading room for only a spot of tea slide! i think it was a pretty lucky trade on my end! :) i recently got the spooky pup psi in trading room, and also got the plasma peace sign a while ago and i think it is in a peace out puppy’s room unless i traded it. anyway, like i said, i can trade it for another gemster if u have any that you would want the opal one for instead. so, lmk! ;)
      -4pb-

Hi Polarbear! I am interested in your Gemsters. do you need any of these?

Cozy Canopy Bed (Endangered Sig. Bengal Cat) (Picky)
      Frozen Fountain (Sig. Penguin)
      Majestic Dog Mansion (Sig. Cocker Spaniel)
      Precious Purse Swing (Small Sig. Pug)
      Sunny Savannah Oasis (Sig. Cheetah)

DQ00

-4pb-

bailey101010

bailey101010

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.