WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

WolfWarrior

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-08 at 09:52 AM

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-08 at 09:48 AM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-08 at 08:36 AM

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-07 at 08:57 AM
      also, i checked **TRADERS** and i waz kinda bummed bout wat u said to AIW about me….:(

oh sorry about that. its just when i did gemster for topaz set it wasn’t even that fair, but i did it anyway cuz your my friend. :) and if i traded something for it really wouldn’t have been fair to me at all, i would basically have lost a gemster for no reason. so can we please just trade back? lmk, thanks. :)
      -4pb-

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that’s y!!!! I didn’t understand anything u said but wen u told me this and y, I’m like, ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
      Awe that waz SOOOOOOO nice of u to do that even tho u thought it waz unfair I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOO sawwy!!!! Berry sawwy!!!xD now I no wat u mean!!!! Of course we can trade bac!!!! Actually, once I get on ill send it to u!(since I no I can trust u) and and bout wat u said to fudgey(a LOOOOONG time ago on this 4um) yay I’m ur BWF:)
      Hugs,
      WolfWarrior

oh its fine!! everyone makes mistakes. :) yep, yes you are, BWF! :) i am actually going to get on WW in a few here. :) thanks for understanding and stuff! (i love this song…)
      -4pb-

Yay! :) me 2 I’m going on WW in a few 2! May b we can chat at the clubhouse wen I get on ;) no, thank u! Btw, wat song? Just curious…….lol I’m guessing wide awake? Lol my fav singer is taylor swift so ya I’m a huge fan lol

Hugs,
      WolfWarrior

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-08 at 09:48 AM

also, i checked **TRADERS** and i waz kinda bummed bout wat u said to AIW about me….:(

oh sorry about that. its just when i did gemster for topaz set it wasn’t even that fair, but i did it anyway cuz your my friend. :) and if i traded something for it really wouldn’t have been fair to me at all, i would basically have lost a gemster for no reason. so can we please just trade back? lmk, thanks. :)
      -4pb-

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that’s y!!!! I didn’t understand anything u said but wen u told me this and y, I’m like, ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
      Awe that waz SOOOOOOO nice of u to do that even tho u thought it waz unfair I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOO sawwy!!!! Berry sawwy!!!xD now I no wat u mean!!!! Of course we can trade bac!!!! Actually, once I get on ill send it to u!(since I no I can trust u) and and bout wat u said to fudgey(a LOOOOONG time ago on this 4um) yay I’m ur BWF:)
      Hugs,
      WolfWarrior

oh its fine!! everyone makes mistakes. :) yep, yes you are, BWF! :) i am actually going to get on WW in a few here. :) thanks for understanding and stuff! (i love this song…)

-4pb-

WolfWarrior

-4pb-

Hugs,
      WolfWarrior

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.