WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-06 at 07:54 PM

Polarbears
      I can look for a diamond piano no problem, in the mean time do you happen to need any priceless? Thanks!

yes, i do need priceless, but it depends on which ones you have… but yeah i may do a gemster for a priceless, but i will definitely do it for the piano. :)

-4pb-

cutieace

Polarbears

I can look for a diamond piano no problem, in the mean time do you happen to need any priceless? Thanks!

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:19 PM

4pb-
      Well I RLY want the opal pup gemster and they r both gemsters so ya, think bout it. But idk we’ll c.

Well u see, if we did that, I would end up with only one gemster in the end, and that would be useless. :/ so can we just trade back then? Lmk! ;)

Cutieace– yes, the rise zircon gemster and soon maybe an emerald gemster. Do u have diamond piano, another gemster, or points? Lmk!

-4pb-

cutieace

Hi polarbears. I was wondering if you had any gemsters for trade and what you’re looking for? LMK Thanks!

WolfWarrior

4pb-
      Well I RLY want the opal pup gemster and they r both gemsters so ya, think bout it. But idk we’ll c.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.