WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-07 at 08:57 AM

also, i checked **TRADERS** and i waz kinda bummed bout wat u said to AIW about me….:(

oh sorry about that. its just when i did gemster for topaz set it wasn’t even that fair, but i did it anyway cuz your my friend. :) and if i traded something for it really wouldn’t have been fair to me at all, i would basically have lost a gemster for no reason. so can we please just trade back? lmk, thanks. :)

-4pb-

WolfWarrior

also, i checked **TRADERS** and i waz kinda bummed bout wat u said to AIW about me….:(

WolfWarrior

wellllll idk ill try and make a 4um or spread the word that i hav it 2 c if any1 else has an offer. we’ll c we could just randomly meet up and discuss it there or something or idk we’ll c.

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:38 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:30 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-06 at 07:54 PM
      Polarbears
      I can look for a diamond piano no problem, in the mean time do you happen to need any priceless? Thanks!

yes, i do need priceless, but it depends on which ones you have… but yeah i may do a gemster for a priceless, but i will definitely do it for the piano. :)
      -4pb-

Do you happen to need a pair of jingle elf shoes for the gemster? But I’ll try to get the piano. Thanks!

Well, I will definitely think about it. Lmk if u get the piano! :)

-4pb-

cutieace

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:30 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-06 at 07:54 PM
      Polarbears
      I can look for a diamond piano no problem, in the mean time do you happen to need any priceless? Thanks!

yes, i do need priceless, but it depends on which ones you have… but yeah i may do a gemster for a priceless, but i will definitely do it for the piano. :)
      -4pb-

Do you happen to need a pair of jingle elf shoes for the gemster? But I’ll try to get the piano. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.