WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

Bailey– still waiting for a reply lol…. no huge rush though. :)

DancingEggplant– OK, thx lol! After bailey decides if she/he can add small something, I can decide. ;) either way it would still be hard to decide lol.

AIW– yep thx! :)

All– happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! :D

-4pb-

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:57 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:32 PM
      4PB- Okay, thanks for understanding. Just didn’t want to seem rude in the process of trying to trade. Hope your trade works out. (:
      DANCINGEGGPLANT- Okay, I don’t currently have any Gemsters for trade, so sorry, however I do have the following-
      Atomic Couch (Promo)
      White Ears
      Charm
      Army
      Wacky
      Elf Shoes
      Seashell Shoes (I know they’re not priceless, just including them LOL)
      I also have Estore PSI if you’re interested. I may have more just LMK if anything interests you off this list, thank you! *AIW

I do like your White Ears and Wacky Jeans. I would trade the gemster for either one of them. LMK if that would work, or what your suggestions would be! :D

Hmm, would you consider adding just a bit for either of those? Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just curious. LMK, thank you. (: *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:32 PM

4PB- Okay, thanks for understanding. Just didn’t want to seem rude in the process of trying to trade. Hope your trade works out. (:
      DANCINGEGGPLANT- Okay, I don’t currently have any Gemsters for trade, so sorry, however I do have the following-
      Atomic Couch (Promo)
      White Ears
      Charm
      Army
      Wacky
      Elf Shoes
      I also have Estore PSI if you’re interested. I may have more just LMK if anything interests you off this list, thank you! *AIW

I do like your White Ears and Wacky Jeans. I would trade the gemster for either one of them. LMK if that would work, or what your suggestions would be! :D

Atomic Couch (Promo)
      White Ears
      Charm
      Army
      Wacky
      Elf Shoes

Polarbears- Sure, I’ll hold the Ruby Gemster for you! Take your time with deciding as well, I’m not really in a rush. xD

Alice- Since Polarbears is interested in my ruby one, you can definitely offer on my Emerald Gemster if you wish. :D I’m looking for the Sapphire, Topax, and Alexandrite Gemsters, as well as other promos and priceless. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.